• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Alternative

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hex

"Heh, good one." He chuckled. This farmer had guts. But... maybe he was actually strong?

[True Sight]
[Life Essence]
[Mana Essence]

No, even if he used True Sight to bypass things like [False Data Life], or detect power suppresion items, he could not defect the use of any such buff or item. Thus the information that was displayed regarding the farmer's health and non-existent mana was true. He was weak. Hex almost felt sorry for him.

"Human, acting like that will not do you any good." Omen was visible for a while now. Was the farmer mentally denying that it was there?

"It is fine, Omen." Hex reassured. "Kind sir, you do not need to fear me. I may be transcendent, and have black eyes with red irises and slit-shaped pupils with a hat-wearing, ghastly skeleton on my shoulder, but I assure you I am human at heart." He smiled.

[Eldritch Force: Level 1]

Hex took a sinister appearance. This form reduced the damage that nearby foes could do to him and also reduced their accuracy. The flavour text in the game said that this was because of the fear that his form caused. But this was not a game anymore and his current form really induced fear.

1539595262454.png

"Now, let's have a nice and relaxing chat about the nearest town or city from here. All you need to do is tell me that, and I will leave your fields. No need to get violent." As he said that he already walked towards the farmer's weapon, but as the man would soon realise, the weapon would not even damage Hex's clothes, yet alone penetrate his first layer of skin.

Petroshka Petroshka

Inari

The kitsune pouted. "It is my nature, Avena. I was given this personality by Hamilton-sama himself. Meanie." Yet she smiled afterwards. She undertsood the seriousness of the situation, of course she did. BUT MESSING WITH ALISHIA WAS SO FUN!

She found Alishia's reactions adorable. It was worth teasing her. Yet she became incredibly serious when the Supreme Being gave her orders. "As you wish. In that case, I shall take my leave." And thus, because of her agility, she disappeared from sight in an instant, as if she teleported. She knew what she had to do: cease all item productions that was were not self sufficient, or efficient for that matter, alter MP Potion tendencies to a single type, stop all activities that require upkeep through coins, bring the Suggestion Box to Alishia's lab, and continue working on her doujin while at it. Maybe even get some real life experience later.

"Hehe!"

Damafaud Damafaud Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Kloudy Kloudy

Last edited:
Odenta Ichi & Nyamiko
Problem Arising
"What? That's awfully rude of you, isn't it?" Ichi spat back at the armoured stranger, his eyes narrowed in suspicion at the man's words. Nyamiko also took some interest in his words while continuing to feign her scared little girl act. Smell? She did recall Niiko offhandedly remarking on her odd scent before. Did that man figure out that she isn't a humanoid just from her scent? She knew that was a possibility now that she was in a New World instead of the game but she was certain that it wasn't going to be an issue with humans but this man... He mentioned auras too. Could he see their auras? Was he a magic caster? Can't be. His gear was that of a seasoned mercenary, a warrior most likely. Reaching out to tug at Ichi's sleeve, Nyamiko secretly signaled him to reply.

"Who my little girl is none of your business, Stranger. And I don't like answering questions of those who won't have the common decency to at least introduce themselves. So I will ask you instead, what is your name? If you would give it, I'll gladly chat with you." Ichi calmly replied, his steely stare flashing with mild killing intent as if daring that man to try something funny.

Petroshka Petroshka

Hamilton Cipher
A Bold Rescue
"Ah Inari. There you are. I was just wondering where you might have run off to." Hamilton idly commented as his 2nd NPC came into his study. Inari, the kitsune 'secretary' he made out of a whim. An interesting NPC if he must say so himself. Even with the last minute adjustment he recalled giving her as he watched her start her flirtatious interaction with Alishia. An interaction that made him inwardly roll his eyes and chuckle with both mirth and embarrassment. His literally foxy secretary was behaving exactly as he programmed her to be, coy, flirty, a little headstrong but not too stubborn. Still, was making her more flirty a mistake?

"Yes I did, Inari. Yes I did." Hamilton simply muttered to himself when Inari mentioned how he gave her that personality before immediately heading off to do what Alishia ordered her to do. The sight of the hustle and bustle made his early stress slowly leak out and he even dared to smile. Adjusting the rifle strap he turned towards the door.

"Well. I'll be off. Those automatons won't save themselves. Oh and Marx, if you do come along, use the other suit of armour. We need to be quicker and quieter." Hamilton simply said before leaving his office and headed off towards the Witch's Garden entrance. He was mentally calculating in his mind about which path would Acles take and wondered if his Ranger skills would allow him to pick up Acles' trail. He sighed to himself and started to wonder why didn't Alishia inform or ask for his permission before sending Acles off like that. He may not blame the poor girl with her sudden confusion in being in a New World but he did blame himself for letting it happen. He had the Mirror of Remote Viewing so he could have easily spotted the NPC and call him back but no, he was more focused on the New World.

"Stupid." He hissed at himself as he arrived at the main gate and quickly began looking around. Before he knew it, he spotted a set of relatively fresh footprints heading away from the Guild and into the unknown woods.. He couldn't help but grin, "Thank you Ranger job."

Following the trail, he stopped just before the start of the forest to pull out another item from his pocket. Sparkle Power, a cosmetic item that leaves a slight shimmer perceptible only to the user and his allies. Mostly used to tag important enemies or items, Hamilton found another way to use it. Taking a leaf out of the old fairy tale, he started to leave a trail behind him, scattering the powder as he walked through the woods after the NPC's trail. Hopefully he would make it in time. Hopefully.

Damafaud Damafaud Kloudy Kloudy

Mikazuchi Niiko
The Pearl Without
"No worries, Krinjo. Just behave and maybe the other Great Lords won't find a reason to deck your face again." Niiko stated with a small giggle. Before she could do anything else, she felt someone gently ruffle her hair and looked up in surprise to see Lord Fabian. Cooing with delight and pure joy, she watched as the cryomancer walked off, possibly to his Forge. Sighing, she checked her scroll, she was disappointed to see that there was no external missions for her. Everything was to be done inside the city and she figured that she could get it all done before her Mistress returns. But then she noticed a locale that might be interesting.

"The Oyster.... Lord Nemo's district. The little bit of city that is outside the walls.... This sounds interesting!" Niiko cheered, stowing her scroll away and moving off towards the city's main gates.
------------------------------
Upon reaching the gates, it was a simple step of walking through it before she found herself in the Oyster. She thought it was rather odd to have a district that was technically outside the walls but it seemed to make sense. It was done so enemies would focus solely on one fixed point instead of surrounding the city. Or... at least that was what she could remember her Mistress telling her. Spotting someone nearby, she slinked over and smiled.

"Hi~ I'm Mikazuchi Niiko of the Yoshiwara Serving Crew. I'm here on behalf of my Mistress, Lady Nyamiko, to inspect your District for any possible cases of security leaks and possible traitors to the Guild. So... Is Lord Nemo around?" Niiko cheerfully greeted.

Azure Sky Azure Sky

Rex
The City of Amaz

Rex stood slowly and regarded the newcomer, her armor and the confidence she had set her apart from most of the beings he had met in this world. She asked several questions and looked took note of his gear, she was trying to learn everything she could about him. While he knew nothing of the warrior before him he could appreciate her actions.

"I am called Rex also called King Death," he spoke the words casually, "I am neither from the federation nor the fortress of Rajah. I am from Sigvold the wandering city, our city appeared near Naho Village there my comrades and I repelled a Spawnling horde."

Rex paused and observed the reaction around him, "Tenn a warrior in Naho Village told me of this city and I have come to see for myself. I traveled alone, however with your permission I can call my allies here."

Petroshka Petroshka

Drix and Co.

While Drix was interested in the product Fabian mentioned passingly, they were more worried about the vampire demon doctor in front of them. "She was sleeping on the crates and the golem didn't think it was right to wake her up, so he just moved her with it" A merchant golem next two the Drix and Fabian in a friendly tone.

"Why didn't they just pick her up and place her on a bed!" Drix complained.

"They didn't want to wake her up," the merchant golem said politely. At the moment Pearl began tossing and turning on the crate until finally, she woke up.

With a big yawn, Pearl slowly began looking around her. When she made eye contact with Fabian and Drix a huge smile formed on her face. "Boss! Iceman!" Pearl cheered jumping out of the wagon and right onto the close person, which was Fabian at that moment. With a tackle hug, Pearl held onto Fabian with a big smile on her face. Pearl the began looking at her surrounding. "Wait... This isn't Brawlers street... Where am I?" Pearl said looking to Fabian then tp Drix.

"You fell asleep on a crate and one of the golems didn't want to wake you so they just put you with the crate into a wagon," Drix explained.

"Ohh how nice of them!" Pearl said happily.

"While I am happy that your happy, I need you to change your form into something less... Demonic and vampirey. The place we are going is probably not going to like a vampire demon walking into their city and may straight up attack if they see you" Drix asked looking around to see if one has caught sight of Pearl yet.

"Oh, I don't want that... though after we beat them I could attend to there wounds... and study...." Pearl an evil grin. Then Drix flicked her head. "Ow... Okay, I'll transform" Pearl said before she began to spinning around and doing what looked like a magical girl transformation. In a flash of purple light, Pearl changed her appearance into that of a human girl. "Will this do boss?" Pearl said giving a bow.

"Yes, hopefully looking like this you won't draw unwanted attention now. Though if your personality... We'll cross that bridge when get to it." Drix said with a sigh of relief. That was when he got a message, from Shizira. "Gotcha ya. Well when you do catch it won't be hard to spot us, we hand large band of golems and soldiers with us. I'll explain the details when you get here" Drix said messaging back. With everything hopefully now in order, Drix had the caravan moving once more, with the hope of no further surprise would hit this small journey.
a2cc8a51186e48981ba1a91bce6719d4--gothic-anime-girl-cool-anime-girl.jpg
Nastarial Nastarial general ostruppen general ostruppen HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Petroshka Petroshka

Unnamed Town

The guard captain sighed at the two, the only large forest he could think of would be the border with the former kingdom or far down south, there wouldn't be any way for these two to 'accidentally' get lost, would they? He supposed that could work with their story, there weren't many detailed maps of the great forest after all, but that doesn't explain how they made it so far north. "how long ago did you say you got lost?" he gestured over to another guard and whispered something in his ear, "get a map so they can show us where this lake is" The guard nodded and quickly left the room. "some of your story makes sense but there are lots of discrepancies, there is a large forest but its far down south of this city." As the guard left the room and closed the door it seemed the two subjects were quite popular as there were some guards behind the walls and doors listening in.
Damafaud Damafaud Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach

In the farms nearby a certain farmer was dealing with something just a little more stressful. At first the beggar was getting quite cocky making threats to him in his own farm and when his face changed the farmer took a few seconds to react to what had just happened. What laid before him now wasnt a beggar, but a monster! "what th-" he took a step back clutching is farming tool next to his chest in a more defensive gesture. "d-demon!" The farmers face switched from anger to more shock and he quickly turned around to run away from what he had just saw, sprinting as fast as he could toward the safest place he knew.
Azure Sky Azure Sky

In the front gates of the city a many people saw the child collapse on the road but as most people were busy only a few came to help him. "are you okay?" After a few seconds of the child not responding they picked him up and touched his forehead to see if he was sick or not, then they rushed him to the local temple to take care of him. The priests and priestesses rushed to his aid giving him water, and food by his side. They didnt know what sickness fell him so they had not done anything other than basic needs, it seemed only fatigued took his consciousness thankfully. "It was fortunate the people found him at the front gates during this time" a priest spoke to a priestess while they stood at the end of the infirmary.
OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

The Wall / Wastes

With a sigh of annoyance the wyvern rider ripped off his helmet to show an elven face. "Do you get it now? your title means nothing here, we kill hundreds of thousands daily, it is only now after three days did they start showing up in more alarming numbers." The golden man's story about coming from another world quite far fetched, but it could explain why he was out in the wastes... "If you really were transported into this world... how long ago did you arrive?" His eyes narrowed at him. He had known of the story about another person that came from another world, but he was
summoned by spellcasters and he wasnt, clad in overly clunky and fancy armor, nor was he glowing.
general ostruppen general ostruppen

out in the wastes however was another story, as three unlikely people were transported side by side, a large man of a monster clad in all black armor and a large sword within his grasp, and two women appeared out of nowhere. The monsters of undeath all around didnt notice for but a few moments until they started rushing toward the three new entities some higher evolved ones that had somehow formed a dark metal covering their bones and forming swords out of them. More varied undead came after them too, large bone structures that moved around like large catapillars carting undead into their mouths which were simple openings lined in what looked to be ribs of some large creature. Normally they would only go after undead but seeing how a large group was forming from running at the group they chased after them.
Asagi Asagi Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach

Walled City of Amaz

"King death? Sigvold? I've never heard of neither a wandering city or a Sigvold." After these names Sigra gave the man a suspicious glare before exhaling, "well, where ever you came from, or what your name is, it seems you mean well, i dont suppose you need a briefing of what has happened here." she gestured to the city. "come follow me to the town center our place of command, for now." She let him follow her and her group of bodyguards back to where she had once came from. "There are two other town leaders, i command the adventurers, you can easily distinguish us from everyone else. humans. For the most part." She gave him a smile and continued to lead him. What he had said was concerning indeed, a wandering city. and calling himself king death. It was slightly amusing but still, an unusual man.

Returning to the town center, the cat beastman and the bird beastman were continuing to discuss about their course of action but stopped when Sigra opened the doors to the room. "Ah Sigra, are you done letting off steam?" "ich, anyways, we have a new visitor, he seems to be a spellcaster of some sort, healed a baby coming in" She gestured to Rex "Rex meet Quinn," She gestured to the cat beastman. "and Indi" gesturing to the birdman. They gave their welcomes. "That is good and all but i dont think one man who can heal change our situation too much. Can he do more?" Quinn spoke up. "Im sure Rex has more spells up his sleeve, and he mentioned something about calling his allies." Sigra stopped and walked to the side to let Rex speak for himself.
Mekuto Mekuto

After a few hick ups with stray spawnlings the caravan made it to the city rather quickly the large city which was only now starting to extinguish the fires now had guards on the walls, upon spotting the caravan they sounded a horn and several guards came out of the gates waving over to the caravan. "quick! come in the walls! Spawnlings are about!" A few soldiers ran out to keep watch. Tenn waved back toward the soldiers and several of them noticed him and were noticeably in better morale perhaps in relief that he is still alive.
Nastarial Nastarial general ostruppen general ostruppen HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest ChazGhost ChazGhost Dante Verren Dante Verren

Eisenkirchen

The mysterious man smiled at ichi, resting his head on a hand. "Why im Beucad, just a hunter in the woods what are you? or would you rather take this elsewhere?" Outside the inn children and women were about playing around or doing housewares as the guards were more or less on the walls with only two outside the inn.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Last edited:
Looking upon the so called "Walls", Fabian was glad his helmet's visor was down, as he scowled at the pathetic construction. How the hell have they kept the spawnlings out with that?! I mean Naho Village is understandable due to their lack of proper resources, but this thing looks like it wouldn't stand against the bastard that atacked us when we arrived! Fabian thought making his way inside the gates with the rest of the caravan. Turning to his friend and business partner Drix, he spoke under his breath "Think you can use this situation to our advantage? My smiths and enchanters had been working non-stop producing these fiery weapons." looking around, he observed the arms of the guards, and once again was glad for his helm. "Whoever produced their gear should be kicked in the groin repeatedly and have his hands smashed on his anvil.... I can already spot several issues with their gear. Cold Shuts, Delamination, and that long sword is warped terribly! I bet i could use one of my blades to shear through their pathetic excuses for weapons" the Frost groused, seriously wanting to kick the ass of the smith that forged these guard's gear. It was a wonder they survived at all. "You agree with me right, Shizira?"

Petroshka Petroshka ChazGhost ChazGhost Nastarial Nastarial general ostruppen general ostruppen

Chasing after the caravan took a while to say the least... but after having his horses at full speed they would finally come into view. Not only did he see his allies but the walled city stood in the distance as well. Taking his head he placed it back on his neck and wrapped the scarf around his neck, Oscar didn't think that people would react very well to him riding in with his head on his lap. Or maybe they would? Either way he wouldn't want to try it. Luckily he managed to catch up to the caravan just as they were getting to the walls. He heard the horns blow and the guards shout directions, might as well follow them for now.

Riding his carriage into the walled city he would tug on the reins to slow his horses and the vehicle they pulled to a stop. Leaning forward he patted the backs of the two horses, "Well done" he told them. Grabbing his bow he hopped off the drivers bench and went to join the others.

alchemist-jpg.480168

Acles
??? Town
Barrack

Interaction: Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach Petroshka Petroshka
Mention: -
"I can't be too sure. We were in the forest for about a week or so before we got seperated. Since then it had been maybe two or three days," Acles answered readily. The objective was to get more time and information as opposed to convince the guard captain, which, from the lack of information available, would be impossible. He was not familiar with the local topography after all.

Static buzz entered his hearing again when his transmitter went on. From the voice behind it, it was Lady Alishia.

Acles, Milton is coming to rescue you. Delay for more time. Try to gather more information, but please be safe.

She was more sure of herself than before. That was a relief. To the command of his creator, Acles muttered the only acceptable answer in the situation.

Yes, Lady Alishia.

From the interrogation with the guard captain, he had gathered quite a few necessary information. The overall level of commoners were lower than that in Witch Garden. Magic was not as prominent in daily use, nor did the level of civilisation as advanced. In short, if Witch Garden was put on the same level as a kingdom, it would be a small elite nation whereas the kingdom they were in would be a large one that relied on numbers.

"Oh, what is the name of this town, by any chance? I had no chance to ask of it. And what is this kingdom's name?" he asked the guard captain.

The town would be an outskirt one, he determined. If he wanted to know more, he would need to visit the kingdom's capital. Acles turned his attention to Iota. The Automaton should be around the same level as the Area Guardians. If he could convince her to join the guild...

We are in luck. Guild Master Hamilton is personally coming to our rescue.

• Amamiya/Ragare Lupus
    Rip & Tear
    Petroshka Petroshka , Asagi Asagi

Finding a Stone in a middle of an emerald green plains to rest and relax, he impaled his great sword on to it and proceeded to sit down beside it, appearing to accept his eventual forceful log out of the game. Slowly closing his eyes, he took his one last look at the in-game clock before before fully closing his eyes, counting down at the Timer where the game will finally end, but something was not right, a weird feeling just encircled his entire body despite being an human looking undeath, a Revenant underneath a monstrous looking black armor.

Opening his eyes to investigate he was greeted to such a desolate looking landscape as if he was looking at doom's gate itself. The stench of death overwhelms Amamiya's senses, it was where he realized, he is now knee-deep in the dead, a rather fitting place for his character. An undead Dark Knight of the Abyss.

"Where am I...? " He thought to himself as he looked around, he thought that he was sent to hell by a higher being to be contained here for being a Knight of Fury and vengeance, perhaps this is penance for his sins that he must atone as a Player? Nevertheless, his great sword was still by his side, its edges glowed red hot like the dragon's furious fires of Hel itself. But that thing, that thing was too big to be called a sword. Indeed it was more akin to a heap of iron smelted by the fires of Tauberg.

Amamiya looked on as he scanned his surroundings that he is in right now, standing on top of a pile of flesh and metal, beside him, on the corner of his eyes, he noticed two females with one of them in a jester-looking outfit but his scanning was interrupted by the screeching of the dead who for a moment's notice ignored them until a few seconds pass, Amamiya gave a thought, should he engage and protect these two beside him? But he realized his Class specialization will prevent him and instead, the true monster will appear in him, something that he tried to seal inside after the dissolution of his old Guild. Time appeared to slow down as he suddenly felt a shift.

"They are rage..." A Voice spoke in his head. Amamiya felt something familiar with the voice inside his head, something very familiar that he wishes was gone. His hand gripped the great sword's handle, his Iron will remained steadfast as the horde of ravenous undeath running towards them. Amamiya knew he's not going to be himself soon.

"They are brutal.... without pity... " The Voice spoke again, this time Amamiya could see his own reflection, its eyes filled with rage. it was where he could tell that it was too late to back down. embracing the eventuality, he let himself be consumed by rage.

"But we... we will be worse... my brother... Join me and we shall Rip and Tear..." Amamiya was not himself anymore, he awoken the beast that's slumbering inside of him, a Beast that he named Ragare Lupus, his other personality. With his ravenous hatred now in his hands, he lifted the tauberg's heap of iron and finally found something to slaughter. The poor undeath tasted the bite of his sword, skewering it before the passive: Dragon's Fury activates and burned the others into ashes with a powerful swing. Ragare howled like a monstrous Fenrir as he kill with barbarous cruelty as the slaves of undeath continue go all out on them at once, unknowingly, Ragare was protecting the two females that suddenly appeared beside him. But that did not stop him from slaughtering the undead right before him.

Last edited:
"Ahhh, what a pity..."

YGGDRASIL, a popular game that allowed players to fully customize their characters, giving them multiple windows of opportunities to have fun...was being shut down.

"Couldn't they at least extend it for one month more..."

Given the news of the timer for the game to close down, many players decided to log in again, do quests with their guildmates and friends, just to enjoy the last hours left of YGGDRASIL.

"Should I move to a new game...?" Of course, not all players decided to reunite with old friends in the game, such was the fate of Neire But not all games allow me to fully customize a player who was sitting on top of a hill, having a perfect view of one her favorite zones of YGGDRASIL, you could say this was her "place" if she had a guild, but currently she did not, or did ever. Neire was a person that had troubles getting along other people; this included both real life and YGGDRASIL itself, luckily the game allowed players to create NPCs, who were able to complete multiple tasks and quests, so the game wasn't completely reliant of other players to advance, but it was highly encouraged. "And all that effort I put towards your glamour..." She gazed at a single doll that was next to her, one of her NPCs, Non. Not very far from them there was another NPC, Mio; in truth Neire only had two NPCs, she felt burdersome the task to maintain more NPCs than that, so instead she polished them and continued to play the game using them in all the quests she could, even if she did not have other players to form a party with her, she still found the game enjoyable with her own NPCs.

"I guess it is not meaningless if I had fun...right...?" With sadness she watched the scenery, she waited for the last seconds of the timer, so she would be forcefully kicked out of the game, and when the moment was very close, she closed her eyes and waited until the last second to open her eyes again in... "back to my ro-...eh...?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scenery was different, but it wasn't what Neire was expecting, she couldn't see the regular 4 walls surrounding her, nor she could see her monitor or her bed...instead she was met with a field filled with dread and rotten corpses. Am I still in the game she scanned her surroundings and herself, she was in the same puppet avatar she used during YGGDRASIl, but some things were amiss, such as... "where is the interface?" not only the interface was missing from her screen, or rather "her view", but also the enviorment itself felt different; YGGDRASIL was popular on how realistic they made the players feel in the game, but there were limits that technology could not surpass, and yet Neire felt that her actual body was the puppet, instead of an avatar used by her.

Still, she had little time to ponder about these new experiences, because the unknown zone she was sent to was filled with undead, undead that was rushing towards her location. Luckily for Neire she wasn't alone in this predicament, as there was a figure in clad Armor, dark as the night, rushing towards the living corpses, slaughtering one after another as they arrived.

"What should I do..." slaughtering zombies and the like wasn't a new task, she did it countless of times in YGGDRASIL, but what troubled Neire was the fact she couldn't log off from the game, nor she could see the interface to check the profile of the Dark Knight (a very frequent action she did to avoid any possible interaction with players).

"Then Miss Neire, may I suggest our next course of action"

"Yeah...sure..." distraced by the current carnage happening just a few meters away from her position, she turned to the voice that was speaking to Neire. Her very own NPC, Mio.

"Currently there are countless enemies heading toward us, the Dark Knight over there is holding them off, but..." The girl took a quick glance of the multiple hordes that were on their way to the Dark Knights location "I believe he will be outnumbered, so allow me to assist him while you wait for my return"

"Oh that is a good idea...but your abilities are better for supporting me Mio...M-io...?" She talked

"Yes?"

"Oh n-no, as I was saying yooour ab-abilities are more to supporrrt m-me" Why is Mio talking with me "So it is better if you st-stand here while I h-heelp the Dark Knight" Maybe it is my imagination "...hah...ha?"

"An excellent idea Miss Neire, then allow me to assist you with the best of my abilities"

Nope, she is clearly talking...with me...right now "Th-then I will go...over there...right now..." I will pretend it is a bug...a bug...yeah..."be on standby with...wh-where...where is Non?" Neire saw her surroundings but she could not see her other NPC.

"The rabbit? He is currently there." The Girl pointed with her finger the left foot of Neire, specifically what was under it, a small doll with the form of a rabbit.

"I-I am sorry!" panicking, Neire picked up the doll, cleaning the dust that was on its clothing, and tossed it to Mio, and then sprinted towards the Dark Knight. Direct combat isn't my speciality...but these mindless corpses will do the trick "Come over here fools!" Normally a necromancer has to raise a body to a zombie first in order to control it, but given the bodies are already raised, it is not hard for Neire to control a couple of undead with her puppeteer skills, she just skipped the first step. With a quick movement of her hands, she created strings that were sent like bullets towards a couple of undead that were about to ambush her. "Now...now tear each other apart!"

Last edited:
[class=dualBorder]background: black; border: solid 4px gray[/class]
[class name=dualBorder state=hover]background: black; border: solid 4px gold[/class]
[div class=dualBorder]
Shizira
Alyssa Morrow

So command the wake of dreams
To restore the world, cut 'way the seams..

Having gone at a leisurely pace, the flight allowed Alyssa's mind to drift. She thought Yggdrasil and the differences between that world and the one they were in now, of home - her real world home, and she thought on whether she would comfortable staying here if no way home was possible. For that matter, did she even wish to go back? Did she care enough about all of that? When she caught sight of the caravan, she was dragged out of her thoughts. There wouldn't be time for these ponderings until she was back in the Wyrm Lair. Drix had been quite right; she would've had to been blind to miss them. Did he wind up taking his entire district? And possibly Fabian as well? It tickled her to think so. From her vantage point, she even saw Oswald on his chariot catching up with the rest as they approached the city.

Taking a long gander of it from the skies, she got a good idea on the size of it and how many people it could hold. The defenses were lacking, but not through lack of effort - merely proper skill. She took to landing and heard both the warning of Spawnlings from the one of the guardsmen as well as Fabian's small tirade on how poor the craftsmanship over nearly everything in this city, so far as they could see. "I do, but be fair, dear frost," she offered, her tone full of mirth. "They've done their best. It's not their fault their skill isn't even what you hold in your pinky." She held up her hand, balling all but her own pinky finger and giving it a wiggle for emphasis. Of course, she tried this with a straight face, but failed - a huge grin almost suddenly appearing on her golden features. And just as sudden, she seemed to sober.

"I think I'll go ahead and give these children some aerial support," Alyssa said as she spread her wings and reached for her bow, which had been 'sheathed' on her back. "I'll leave some for your Golems to play with." She played with the bowstring briefly before taking to the skies once again. Sadly once there, it seemed as though she had misinterpreted what that guardsman had said. That's not embarrassing... she thought. Still, securing the area via the air wasn't that bad of a thing. It just wasn't usually her thing. She'd do this until she was satisfied, and she doubted it would be more than a couple minutes before that happened.

So obtain the fate you sow
On this path, be weary friend and foe...
ChazGhost ChazGhost HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Dante Verren Dante Verren Petroshka Petroshka
[/div]

Last edited:
Saved AngelHeleL
Even before his unwilling mind was returned from blissful oblivion, Helel could have said where his body was. He could feel the increase in power that meant he was on hallowed ground, in all likelihood a church. He opened his eyes and sat up. He was sitting on a basic cot, in a large open room full of similar cots. Many were empty, but others were occupied by people suffering from some injury or ailment or other mortal malady. There was a bowl of something sitting on the floor next to his cot, with a piece of bread. He eventually reached down and picked the bowl up.

"Humans... I really cannot understand them. I know them to be sinful creatures, yet everywhere I look I am met by their kindness." He raised the spoon to his mouth. The soup, if that's what it had been, was cold, but it didn't matter. To him it was delicious. But his chest ached by the time he'd finished the food. "What am I doing?" He didn't deserve comforts like sleeping in a bed or eating food. The sinful humans could have that much, their sins were minor compared to what he'd done. Kindness had been wasted on him again.

Helel transmuted his bowl and spoon to gold and set them both down on the cot as he stood up. There were two humans present that stood apart from the suffering. Helel approached the pair as a dirty child wrapped in stained rags, those impossibly beautiful eyes that met their own seeming to be belong to someone or something else entirely. "Are you the ones whom saved me and provided me with bed and meal?"

Rex
Amaz

"Very well I'll follow you to the others, however, we should not waste the gift of the fountain." Rex spoke as he made to follow Sigra, "It will heal the injured as well as restore stamina and sate ones thirst and hunger, it will last a few hours so it would be wise to make use of it." As he walked he extended his hand out towards his weapon, the halbred flew to his hand.

Upon entering the chamber and being introduced to the two demi-humans Rex nodded to each of them in turn. He resisted the urge to click his tongue as Quinn brushed aside his token of friendship.

"Going on what I've seen from these creatures I alone could protect your city, but I wonder? Would you be grateful?" Rex's head tilted slighty towards Quinn as he said those words, "I'll be blunt I doubt that there is anything that you could offer me that would compel me to help you, and appealing to the kindness in my heart.. is.. well.. heh not going to work."

Rex raised his hand to prevent them from speaking, "I am going to help you, I am going to save you, I am going to do these things as a gesture of friendship between us." As he spoke he turned and looked towards the gate, "ah my comrades have arrived, I'll ask them to make their way here and we can discuss how best to deal with this infestation."

Petroshka Petroshka

Rex placed his free hand on the side of his head and cast the message spell, connecting with the allies he felt had entered the area, "this is Rex I've made contact with the defensive leaders please join me at the city hall," he then described the building to them and ended the message, "I suppose I should update Selvernas, eh still not much to report though."

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest ChazGhost ChazGhost general ostruppen general ostruppen Nastarial Nastarial

Hex

Ah, he ran away...

Hex probably overdid it. He was expecting the man to paralyze from fear and answer his question as if his life depended on it, but that didn't seem to be the case. How sad. "I miscalculated."

"No, you did not, master. It's perfect." Omen said.
"Huh? Really?" Hex was surprised.
"Indeed. He could have led you to a trap. You would have only had his word for it, after all. But now he is genuinely afraid, and he will go to the safest place he could think of."
"I see. Of course!" It hit him then. Fear triggers survival instincts. Hex should have realised it sooner.
"Thank you for enlightening me, Omen."
"I am unworthy of such words, master."

He deactivated the effects of Eldritch Force and simply ran towards the famer at high speed, appearing near him in the split of a second.

"So, Mr. Farmer, where are we going?" He asked, with a bright smile on his face. He'd just run alongside the farmer, nothing else.

Petroshka Petroshka

Mirtillo, Niiko and The Face of Mercy

Mirtillo was merely cheking the area using his enhanced vision, but he was interrupted by a somewhat familliar voice. Ah, of course an NPC of THAT Great Lord would come and inspect the districts after what happened to the Carnival of Cruelty (or that was the conclusion Mirtillo reached at least). But before Mirtillo could respond, someone else did.

"Lord Nemo is currently sparring with Miss Pandemona and Sir Demonbane." Mercy deactivated its Invisible Mode, and looked as if it materiallized in front of Niiko. "I can take you to them, if you want." The mere had a deadpan voice, and its glowing eyes trasmitted no emotion whatsoever.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Ball Breaker- A Troubled Maiden

BB elegantly sipped some Earl Grey tea while sitting in a comfortable chair on an open air terrace in a building somehwere close to Iðavöllr. Spring came (forcefully), giving birth to a plethora of beautiful visual effects. The tea was delicious, the position was perfect, and the atmosphere was relaxing. Bb looked fondly at the scenery, at the castle, al the outstanding constructions, at a certain portion of the sky from where a beam of light reduced a certain district to dust, and smiled brightly.

"I'd really like to punch the living daiylights out of some m***** f***** right now."

Drix and Co.

Drix looked at damaged walls as him and his caravan reached the city. "Yep, I'm already thinking about how I can turn this to our advantage. If I play my cards right I could get them to allows us to set up a trading outpost here." Drix said to Fabian. "Fabian, your high-level master craftsmen, I don't think they have the ability to beat you or get close to your level easily... Though those swords could use a lot of work... or just get melted back down." Drix further commented to Fabian. THen as Drix had the caravan move forward through the gates Shizira said she would go ahead. "Lets us know if any big ones show up, I want to see how much fire these guys can take" Drix called out to Shizira as she left.

As they entered the city Drix received a message from Rex. "I guess he was the one who left for the village first. I hope he hasn't shown his face to them yet, we don't know how they'll react to more monstrous races." Drix said. Once the caravan was in the city, Drix instructed his golems to set up the tables and booths in the center of town and began trying to sell the goods they had carried here. "Tenn could you introduce us to the leader of this town. I think of my allies is talking to them right now at the town hall" Drix asked Tenn deciding to cut out the part of the message spell as he wasn't sure if she even of the spell.

Mekuto Mekuto Nastarial Nastarial Petroshka Petroshka HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Golden man part 2

Seeing that the wyvern rider was an elf Jimmy had reacted with the only response deemed reasonable. Which was to give a sarcastic look of shock to the elf, as if he was actually surprised by the fact that he was an elf (which he was kind of) and that he was impressed with these warriors in slaughtering what he presumed were those creatures outside the walls. "So you kill for a living and protect a wall from intruders and likely dangers, that's swell and all but I truly do not care. As I was stating before I am in a bit of a rush to find my companions and don't have much time to diddle with every question you have. NOW I will answer your recent and final question, I have so far been trudging along the wasteland for probably 2-3 days. Not sure why I was plopped here of all places but again I have my priorities and I hope that you will at least give me the decency to inform of some crucial information as to where I am at. If not I will take my leave."

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

Petroshka Petroshka

Odenta Ichi & Nyamiko
Complicated Complications
"Hoh? A hunter you say? Well.... Its nice to meet you, Beucad. Name's Odenta Ichi." Ichi grunted in reply, a rather forced smile forming before he glanced back at Nyamiko who was busy slowly eating her porridge like how a clumsy little girl would. It was rather difficult for her as she had to make sure the porridge around her 'lips' won't suddenly get absorbed so it took some of her focus to make sure of that. But most of her focus was on the man. A hunter? Perhaps but there are many kinds of hunters. Those who hunt for food, those who hunt for pelts, and then there are those who hunt others for money. Nyamiko has yet to meet people like those in this world but she can never be too sure. A world this messed up, Bounty Hunters might be a thing after all.

"Outside? How unruly... Can't a simple refugee ask for a moment's peace so he may enjoy a hot meal with his daughter? I'd rather avoid any unneeded bloodshed, Beucad." Ichi growled, not falling for Beucad's taunt to bring their little talk outside. He kept glancing back towards Nyamiko but she wasn't giving him any instructions. Did she want this to happen? Or is she testing him? Either way, their mission was information, not assassination. Better keep this clean.

"So I'll ask you again, Beucad. I'd rather you stop staring at us and we will have no need to quarrel." Ichi warned the hunter.

Petroshka Petroshka

Mikazuchi Niiko
Ghosts and Other Ghoulish Things
"Uwaaah.....?" Niiko was stunned as this ghostly specter as dark as the midnight sky manifested itself before her. Her eyes widened, her tail drooped and she stood there slacked jawed at this seemingly impossible being before her. She felt an urge to step back, to curl up and cower, to do anything but get closer to it. That is, if she was human.

"Oh my.... Oh my..... GOODNESS!! Ahahahahha! You sure gave me a good scare there! Be proud, not even Yon-Yon could creep me out this much! Kehahahaha!" Niiko burst out laughing, rolling about in mirth at her initial fear before it was replaced with her usual wonderment and high spirits. Its moments like this that made Nyamiko wonder if she had programmed her to be fearless or just utterly ditzy. A question that may never get a proper answer it seems.

"So what are you exactly?" Niiko started asking, skipping around Mercy like an energetic puppy. Her eyes shone with curiosity and she kept prodding the poor Guardian. "Are you usually invisible? DO you need to eat or drink? Oh! Oh! Do you poop?! C'mon! Answer these and then you can bring me to Lord Nemo! I insist!"

Azure Sky Azure Sky

Fabian Simply grunted in reply to Drix's response about the poor quality blades. "Probably not even enough carbon in those weapons. It'd be better to just melt them all down and burn out all the remaining carbon and resmelt it, adding a new source of carbon to it.... Along with a few other things to make the alloy worth something...." He growled, walking beside his scalie friend, when Rex's message was received by the three of them.

Fabian chuckled under his helm's visor at Drix's remark, as the group hurried their pace a bit more. "I just hope he didn't throttle the mayor out of annoyance. Then we would have no choice but to conquer this city to avoid a war... And those cost resources...." The frost said muttering the last part. He would in all honesty rather annex the city, and have it under the Control of Sigvold than to have a war over it. It would be less costly in lives and materials, and would also show the citzens that their new overlords weren't so bad. "Makes me wonder if we're about to do a dungeon crawl for these people... Meh, Let's just find Rex, and see what he wants."

ChazGhost ChazGhost Mekuto Mekuto Nastarial Nastarial Petroshka Petroshka

[class=dualBorder]background: black; border: solid 4px gray[/class]
[class name=dualBorder state=hover]background: black; border: solid 4px gold[/class]
[div class=dualBorder]
Shizira
Alyssa Morrow

So command the wake of dreams
To restore the world, cut 'way the seams....

Alyssa had just finished going around the city's walls when she received Rex's message. She hadn't expected him to be here, too. This day was full of surprises. She figured this was as good a time as any to join up with everyone else. She looked around for a building matching the description the skeleton had given them, and from her vantage, it didn't take long at all. She decided to take a few moments to study the people, looking to see if any noticed her as well as their reaction. A part of her hope it would amuse her, although... that was hardly like her. She enjoyed battle perhaps a bit too much, but this feeling, that was new. It unsettled her and yet, it prevailed through what else it caused her to feel.

Frowning inwardly, she finally landed a few feet away from Rex and the people he was with, and turned to see Drix and Fabian approach, and she was certain that Oswald wouldn't be too far behind. Satisfied, she turned to the undead beside her as she wrapped her wings about her shoulders like a shawl, as was becoming her habit. "It's good to see you," she told him, her tone reflecting her surprise as him being outside of Sigvold. No one had been restricted to stay, of course, but she hadn't expected anyone to go off by themselves. Without missing a beat, however, she directed her attention to those at his side. A human, and two beastmen. Cohabitation seems to a prudent decision, given how much the local non-friendly beasties seem to be for them, she thought idly before introducing herself. "I am Shizira of Sigvold. A pleasure." She'd keep things simple for the simple people. She'd keep her titles to herself to reveal when it properly suited her, unless someone ruined it before that opportune moment arrived. She always liked having a flair for the dramatic.

"So, what's the news?" The half-dragon looked between Rex and his ensemble expectantly. Having arrived before the rest of them, Alyssa was sure some relations had been formed and hopefully it was interesting.

So obtain the fate you sow
On this path, be weary friend and foe...
Mekuto Mekuto HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest ChazGhost ChazGhost Dante Verren Dante Verren Petroshka Petroshka
[/div]

Hamilton Cipher
Infiltration
"Well well.... This is going to be harder than it seems then..." Hamilton sighed, stowing the Sparkle Powder back into his coat pocket as the town came into view. He made a small mark a nearby tree as a guide to where his little trail ends. He should have guessed that the farmland might lead to a sizable town instead of a village by the sheer size of it. His initial plan of slipping in after knocking out all the guards with a silenced Sleep spell from his rifle is already a bust with the scale of the place. He wasn't sure if he could clear the place, rescue his hostages, and then leave before they can wake up without running out of MP or left with a disadvantageously low amount.

"How should I do this.... Blend in? Its going to be hard with my rifle and clothing. I don't exactly pass off as someone subtle. Unless...." Hamilton gave the area a once around and realized he might be able to sneak by acting. It might work, his clothes were outlandish enough and if he could guess, the two NPCs might be questioned about their origins and he figured that Acles might have brought up the topic of the Lake Coven. He'll have to make a gamble then. First things first....

"Hidden Arm." Hamilton muttered out the spell and his rifle seemed to vanish with only a hint of its strap weighing down on his shoulder. He repeated the process on his knife and pistol as a precaution. Taking a deep breath, he started to assume the mannerisms of a Lord. Simple enough since he is a renowned Manager in the old world. He took wide confident strides towards the village. A group of passing farmers did a double take as this masked, long coat wearing man strode by and waved at them. They started to mummer and it wasn't long before one of the guards at the City Gate spotted him.

"Hey you there! Halt! State your business here, stranger!" The guard ordered, his grip on the spear tightened as Hamilton stopped before him. Hamilton gave the man a once over, noting the quality of his armour and weapons.

"Greetings Guard. It would seem you may have... captured people who work for me. You don't happen to have seen a rather smart looking lad and his companion? Odd looking fellow? Insists he came from a lake?" Hamilton asked the guard, reading his every expression as he gave a rough description of what he thinks Acles would say. The guard looked over to his partner and they shared a confused look. Sighing, he simply stepped closer.

"Just bring me to your Captain. You see, my name is Hamilton Cipher and I'm sort of a curator of rare and magical goods. It would seem that the two people who you have in custody are my valued servants and I wish to apologize for any misdeeds they may have intentionally or unintentionally did during their search here. I only wish to retrieve them back so we may go back to doing our work." Hamilton explained as the guards looked more and more confused at his words.

"Uh... Sure... Bring this man to the barracks. I think the Captain is there."
"At once. If ya could follow me, Mistah Cipher."

"Finally! Some progress!" Hamilton thought to himself as he thanked the guard and followed him through the city. He looked around at the market and quietly thought to himself about what a lovely little town this would be. If he could manage to broker an agreement with whoever was in charge, he could turn this into a hub of sorts or at least a place he could go to hire some help for other adventure. He took note of the route the guard brought him as well as the sort of stalls in the market. No doubt it could be a good source of income to be made here as well as other services like a smithy or maybe a stable. He then noticed that the guard kept glancing back at him as he lead the way.

"Something the matter, Guardsman?" Hamilton asked politely as the guard jolted slightly at being suddenly spoken to.

"Pay me no mind, Mistah Cipher. Jus wonderin why ya got a mask on is all." The guard wanted to know why he had the mask? Was it making him nervous? Hamilton then decided to take it off.

"Its just something I like to wear, Guardsman. As you can see, I'm fully human. Just a little quirk of mine I guess." Hamilton chuckled but the guard simply narrowed his eyes and muttered something about crazy folks. Hamilton then donned his mask and quietly casted a Message spell.

"Acles. Worry not. I have arrived. Just go along with everything I say and do. Got it?" Hamilton telepathically told the NPC via the Message as they arrived at a stone and metal building. After a short moment of talking to the pair of guards stationed at the barrack's entrance, the guard entered the building and gestured for him to follow. Hamilton readied himself and entered the building, glancing at the two guards. But before he could proceed, he was suddenly stopped.

"Ya don't happen to have any weapon on ya now?" The guard asked, his eyes narrowing as the grip on his spear tightened once more. Hamilton raised his arms and opened his coat to show that he was unarmed. Or at least it looked that way with his empty holster and scabbard. The guard grunted and they continued onward. Stopping before a certain door, the guard rapped on its wooden surface with his gauntlet.

"Hey Captain. There is some weird man lookin for ya. Says he wants ta talk about somethin'."

Petroshka Petroshka Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach Damafaud Damafaud

4503451319102f8f4ced2afe2c7e3918.jpg

Alishia
Witch Garden
Lab
Interaction
: Azure Sky Azure Sky
Mention: Kloudy Kloudy
"Lower Matter Conversion. High Matter Conversion. Equivalent Matter Conversion."

With each phrase leaving Alishia's mouth, the apple-like fruit on the table turned into seeds, back into a fruit, before turning into a pear. Seeing the change, Alishia let out a sigh out of relief before she turned toward a series of glass cubes and beakers. Her lab was full of chemicals and apparatus. Most were foreign in function to her, but she could still concont a potion without a fail of failure. It was as if everything was automatic. If she was to describe how to extract darkness essence from a wraith's heart, she wouldn't know, but give her the heart and she would do it anyway.

"At least I can use my skills..."
She muttered to herself.

Alishia had performed several experiments. Her skills could be used as usual, as well as her magic spells. However, the knowledge of how the spells work didn't come to her like a sort of magical knowledge. It was like how one know how to use a toaster without being able to explain how it worked. It just did.

A knock on her door.

"Come in," she said. And in Inari went, with the Exchange Box in hand.

The Exchange box exhanged materials into YGGDRASIL Coin. The exchange rate was higher for Merchants, but she didn't have an NPC with Merchant job; most of the time, she had enough money but not enough material around. In a turn of fate, material was the last thing in her mind now.

"Just leave it on the table. I want to note down any difference in exchange rate between higher and lower level matter when gained through conversion,"
Alishia waved vaguely at a wooden table, full of apparatus. Maybe she should learn how she could really process the medicine? Alishia pursed her lips before she made her decision and contacted Avena.

"Avena, send a golem my way with books for beginner pharmacists. I trust you to find the easiest one around."

"Yes, Lady Alishia."

...wait, wouldn't anyone ask why I need the books? I'm a master pharmacist, lore wise. Ah, this is troubling...

Mod post part 1

The Walled city of Amaz

As the strange caravan went into the city and behind the walls Several people walked up to them "Who are you?" everyone questioned them not aggressively, simply, confused. Why would a caravan go out in these lands? Spawnings were all about. "Take the leaders to the townhall! Quinn and Indi would deal with them" a man up on-top the walls shouted down to everyone. Another man walked up to the front of the caravan. "follow me and i'll lead you there" he smiled at them and started walking, occasionally looking behind to see the strangers following.

Nastarial Nastarial general ostruppen general ostruppen HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest ChazGhost ChazGhost Dante Verren Dante Verren

"Alone?" Sigra looked in amusement of the mans overconfidence, then she looked out the door when she heard shouting and horns, "i believe, those are your friends?" Quinn and Indi looked at each other and got up from their seats to walk over to the door to see the newcomers. When they saw them, they were not in shock nor in awe, but what was goiing through their heads were, who were these strange people? They come from nowhere, to offer help, they may as well he demons in disguise. "I suppose you are from this Sigvold Sir Rex here was talking about?"

Mekuto Mekuto

The wastes/The wall

After what felt like hours of fighting the black knight and the puppet masters never ending slaughter was quickly stopped as a wave of green flushed through the eyes of the undead from the east to the west. When the green reached the fighters the undead stopped, all of them, for half a minute they stood still from their position, unmoving until almost randomly they started moving eastward, ignoring the four that they were so hungry for. the sound of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of feet rumbled in the air, and shook the ground. But then a horn was blown, the sound coming from the west, it was a low bellow and traveled far.

Asagi Asagi Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach

In the hanger-like cave the elf stared at the golden man in suspect, before going, "Fine, you will most likely find your "companions" in the west, leave." But before the golden man could make it out a loud horn was blown nearby, causing the others to rush over to the exit. The scene was something they'd never seen before, it was the same as the black knight and the puppets, a green wave swept through the undead and they all started retreating from the walls. "What is happening?" The wyvern rider mumbled to himself before looking at the golden man. "Your arrival has sparked something, to awaken."

general ostruppen general ostruppen

Unnamed town

"You should know the country that owns the land you tread, Sir. Unless, you're lying about this lake." The captain leaned forward to emphasis what he said. "what country did you say this lake resided in?" It was obvious to the captain now, that these suspcious people might not be as innocent as he had first thought. Just as he was about to ask more questions however a guard came into the room telling him someone was here to see him. "Who in-? ugh" He got up from his seat and looked back at the two. "think on your answer and answer truthfully" he then walked out of the interrogation room leaving the two unusual with 4 guards surrounding them on the walls. The captain walked out to where who ever asked for him. What he found was someone he doesnt recognize in clothing that he'd never seen. "Who in the ancestors grace are you?"

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Damafaud Damafaud Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach

in the outskirts of town a farmer was running at full speed, he was running toward a hill and when he went over it the town was fully visible to hex. it had walls and more settlements on the outside of it, people were walking to and fro but a few stopped when they saw the farmer running. "help! help! Demons!" Everyone looked at each other and started backing away from him and four guardsmen who were keeping the peace walked forward to confront him.

Azure Sky Azure Sky

In the Church of the town the priests and priestesses were discussing about the childs condition when he started talking to them. They stared at him for a hot second before walking over to him smiling. "Are you okay? what happened? we found you outside the gates" They wore gray robes and some of them had some faint wrinkles. Another priestess walked into the room carrying some food, but when she saw that Helel was awake she quickly placed the basket of food down and ran back out seemingly to inform someone.
OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

"Yes, we are. We come with trade, and to possibly aid you and your city..." Fabian said stepping through the door and into the modest room, where he immediately spotted Rex and his masked visage. Giving a near imperceptible nod to the disguised skeleton, as the Frost stood beside the doorway. "My Smiths and I have been working non-stop to produce and enchant these weapons. Drix, mind doing your sales pitch while I grab a few samples?" He asked, not waiting for an answer as he once more stepped out and made his way over to the many carts. Going to the closest one, Fabian threw off the tarp and effortlessly opened the nailed crate, revealing many shining and masterfully forged blades. grabbing one, he opened another, and removed a mace, and so on. After a few minutes, the armoured frost returned with an arm load of assorted weapons, ranging from short blades to even couple of pole-arms. With a loud clank, he unceremoniously dumped them on the table. "Master Crafted White Steel, all enchanted with fire with a 78% chance of immolating the target."

ChazGhost ChazGhost Petroshka Petroshka Mekuto Mekuto Nastarial Nastarial Dante Verren Dante Verren general ostruppen general ostruppen

"Ehh...that was kind of lame..." Neire said that outloud as she cut the strings that were attached to a couple of zombies, crumbling to pieces after the control over them was over.

But still, with this warm up I managed to confirm the situation I am in

"Am I still in the game?" She raised her arms to the sky, they were the same puppet hands her avatar had, but something about it felt more real than what YGGDRASIL ever achieved, there was also the fact the UI was gone, and with no way to return to the real word, Neire was trapped in that body.

Not to mention...

*clap* *clap* "Excellent work Miss Neire" A vampire girl approached her, holding what it appeared to be a bunny doll, both entities were Neire's own NPCs.

My npcs are suddenly alive too...

"I-It was noo-nothing...they were probably a swarm of low level mobs...we have been through worse...right?"

"This humble servant of yours could only gaze at such brilliant display of skills" The bunny doll continued.

Oh not you too...

"A-anyway...do you guys have any idea where we are?"

"I am afraid I do not know Miss Neire" The vampire shocked her head, the Doll only remained silent.

So you guys are on the same boat as me huh... The doll sighed and then continued to speak "I assumed so...This area doesn't look remotely close to our little place in YGGDRASIL, and there was that swarm of undead too...normally they would be targeting humans, not us" She paused and then scanned her surroundings once more, in specific the area where the other Knight; who was also slaughtering the undead, was located, not far from them. "So I think we should gather information first...I think..." she then pointed with her index finger "...from him"

The vampire stared at what her creator was pointing, it was the Knight. He displayed skills that could not be labeled as "Weak", so that being wasn't on the same level as the undead, that was Mio's analysis. "Very well Miss Neire, then allow me to-"

"I will do it, I am very curious about our situation...besides" she energetically raised her right hand, touching her chest with a gesture of pride "remember my charisma skills!"

The Vampire only nodded with a small smile "As you command Miss Neire, but please be careful..." she then tossed the doll towards Neire "please take that thing so we can assist you in the case you need our aid, until then..." The Vampire just vanished after bowing to Neire.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well then!"

The doll started to walk towards the knight with a fast pace, but for some reason after each step she took, she was walking slower and slower

Ch-charisma?...since...since when I ever interacted with other pe-people...!?

"I-I am al-almost the..re" She was indeed close, but moving at the pace of a snail NPCs were fine because they would only give me generic responses or quest marks...but I would always evade in-interactions with other players...why did I say that!? "A-ahh..." she started trembling, until an unfortunate misstep made her fall down to the ground, a few meters away from the Knight.

Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach Petroshka Petroshka

alchemist-jpg.480168

Acles
??? Town
Barrack
Interaction: Petroshka Petroshka Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow
Mention: Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach
The whispered words didn't escape his hearing. While he did not change the expression on his face, Acles let himself sit slacker on the chair. Lord Hamilton had arrived. Now all he need to do was ask for his command, and act on it. Killing the guards in the room would be easy. Even if he wasn't specialised in combat, the guards were weak enough for him to do so without using any spells, he surmised. Besides...

He glanced at Iota Dailiren Omega, the maid automaton he met on the road. Her firepower was nothing he could face, let alone weak humans like the guards. Acles turned on his transmitter again.

Lord Hamilton. The guard captain had left the room. What do you wish to be done?

Consciously, he tightened his grip on Iota's hand. Any time now, they would need to put up no facade anylo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back