• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overlord: A Requiem For The Lich King [Always Open, I suppose]

That's perfect. Starting fresh will give him something to build on and do as they get settled in the world.
Okay, good. He can still have the personal items that he had on him at the time though. Which would be top-rank since the guild had some of the top crafters.

What would the karma of a troll who does what she wants, when she wants, be at?
This should help: Karma

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Is there a hierarchy in the guild at all are or the members all equal?
All members are equal, the only real hierarchy is in terms of what they're good at. So a character focused on crafting items might agree to craft items for other members who focused on fighting or finding things if they would get them the materials they required.
The only real rule was not to betray guild members and to help each other achieve their goals.

Clan One Solo is gonna wreck you
There's no way your character has 1000 levels with 100 levels in each class. Also you can't play as a dragon. That's not how the game works.
Here, this should help:

There's no way your character has 1000 levels with 100 levels in each class. Also you can't play as a dragon. That's not how the game works.
Here, this should help:
Hells said i can make a race

In the section on racial class it says: "Dragons in YGGDRASIL are unplayable, but players can still invest levels in upright races that closely resembled dragons."
It's up to HellsHaven if they want to allow it, I'm just saying what the wiki says.
I changed it to Dragonoid

Sebas is pretty much a good example of a High level Dragon type character.

Also something that should be mentioned. The Real World that created YGGDRASIL was a Dystopian one run by Megacorporations, pretty much School etc was exorbitantly expensive to the point Ainz never actually finished middle school.

Do I make an list of abilities too?
You don't have to, I don't really mind if you bullshit on the spot, as long as it makes sense. Like, you.most certainly cannot have a fire dragon breath ice or something.

Also being.an edgy solo player is cool and all, but if you one man storm my palace, you will die. Keep that in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back