• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overlord: A Requiem For The Lich King [Always Open, I suppose]

LostHaven

Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
Year 2138 marked the shutdown of Yggdrasil, a once glorious DMMO-RPG with a vast community, as vibrant as it was toxic.

By that year, however, the community had long been reduced to a husk of its former self, and thus Yggdrasil met its death. However, as its hardcore players and diehard fans reminisced within the game's vast worlds, or anxiously awaited shutdown within their Guild Halls, many would find themselves thrown into a completely new world, where their powers allowed them to reign as supreme gods.

This is the story of a group of players thrown into a world called Altera, former land of shining beginnings and glorious sunshine, now under an epoch of tyrannical reign under the mad undead sovereign, a deathgod feared as the Lichlord.

What will you do? Will you take up arms, and play the bard who shall compose Death's requiem? Will you slay the Lichlord in the name of justice, or to seize it all for yourself? Or perhaps, will you go against the gears of fate, and carve your own path in blood and tears?

The path is yours - this is your new beginning, and at the branching roads of fate you alone must choose the pathway to the end, be that in cooperation or purging flame.

ChazGhost ChazGhost you wanna come along for the ride? I can't drive, so expect it to to quite the bumpy one lol

Last edited:
Whats Karma?
Provided that we're following standard Overlord rules,
In YGGDRASIL there were effects based on positive and negative karma. The basics viewpoint would be to call it "Justice points" Those of higher-good alignment probably helped NPC's or did things that were deemed "Just" while Negative karma players probably killed NPC's, raided towns, and killed the humanoid races (Killing Heteromorphs didn't give negative karma) to be deemed "Unjust". Here's a link explaining karma: Karma

Don't levels only go up to 15 for base race and 10 or 5 for more powerful classes with the max level being 100?
Yep. 15 for Basic, 10 For advanced, 5 for Elite. So like- Skeleton Mage (15), Black Lich (10), Overlord (5).

Provided that we're following standard Overlord rules,
In YGGDRASIL there were effects based on positive and negative karma. The basics viewpoint would be to call it "Justice points" Those of higher-good alignment probably helped NPC's or did things that were deemed "Just" while Negative karma players probably killed NPC's, raided towns, and killed the humanoid races (Killing Heteromorphs didn't give negative karma) to be deemed "Unjust". Here's a link explaining karma: Karma

Yep. 15 for Basic, 10 For advanced, 5 for Elite. So like- Skeleton Mage (15), Black Lich (10), Overlord (5).
So a troll who does what she wants when she wants is.....

He's going to be a vampire. I'm thinking that his focus will be something to do with trying to manipulate the world through influence? So maybe npc creation and using them as scouts and spies and whatnot.

He's going to be a vampire. I'm thinking that his focus will be something to do with trying to manipulate the world through influence? So maybe npc creation and using them as scouts and spies and whatnot.
The NPCs were almost all gone when the shutdown happened (in the interest of not having a huge unfair advantage I had most of the guild's stuff gone before the shutdown), so you'd only have one or two of them left.

The NPCs were almost all gone when the shutdown happened (in the interest of not having a huge unfair advantage I had most of the guild's stuff gone before the shutdown), so you'd only have one or two of them left.
That's perfect. Starting fresh will give him something to build on and do as they get settled in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back