• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Outrunning Karma | Creepypasta x OC

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
It was just a game you tell yourself, nothing bad could happen, right?

How wrong were you. You should have never accepted a strange game from an even stranger man. Now your life is hell, and he's behind it. Ever since you went to that yard sale you were haunted by a mysterious entity, you don't know what his intentions are but he seems to be toying with you. Flirting with you sometimes but it seems...empty. He calls himself Ben, the game says he's drowned. Ben Drowned, you've heard of that horror story on the web but thought it was some sick story to scare people.

Oh how wrong you were again. They all existed, they all want to make you humans suffer in so many ways. Now you have a live in demon in your electronics and the least you could do is get to the bottom of the mystery. Though, what if it made you insane yourself? Will he spare you, or will he kill you? Every time you get deeper into his mystery he seems to get kinder to you, almost pleased with your solving.

Only if you knew that meant he was becoming possessive over you, like you were a toy. He never did like sharing his toys.

Maybe you'll find that being sucked into a world of monsters and myths, wasn't so bad, maybe you really were insane.

---

Hello yes. Welcome, I am Nico. I'm looking for a female to play an OC of sorts, to be paired up with Ben Drowned. However, this wont be primarily a romance RP. I'm hoping to dive into the world of the Underground, the rules in place and the dynamics between the horror characters of the world. All combined with the fact that your character is slowly becoming one of them, she too has to realize not all is what it seems. Come join me in a land of fantastical horrors. c;

(Yes I'll be adding in other horror characters that aren't creepypasta, you don't need to know much about them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back