• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Outlaw heroes (interest check)

Amyleii

literally a child
In the 50s strange things happened. Firstly an alien with inhuman strength flight and other powers came to earth. Secondly a Norse god arrived and fought this super man. The supers put teams together to fight one another, they fought and caused countless deaths. Since then the world fears the unexplained. All super-born are taken into government custody immediately upon showing powers. Super genius scientists are given a choice between free work for the government or death. Super villains are given no trial, just a visit from one of the governments incarcerated supers. Today was little Amy’s first day in 1st grade. Now but soon she’ll be taken in to be part of the local sanctioned super task force.

I like the story, but just wondering what characters will we be available to play as? I'm guessing superpowered beings, government officials, and regular humans right?

Last edited:
Looks cool, but I'd like to know a bit more before I'm entirely sold on this.

so this is going to be sort of a involuntary hero thing. sort of like psycho-pass, there will be a human handler who will be trained for combat and gun use, maybe three handlers, and then there will be a team of supers that protect the city this takes place in, sort of like a powered police force. we go in and take care of strange or unusual crimes that the police can't handle and we do it covertly. ofcourse all the supers are given the option to join this task force or be put down by the government as possible threats. there is technology that brings the heroes down to human level within the facility they stay in, and supers need to wear regulated collars that only the handlers can turn off, each one made to the specifics of each supers powers so they can't just destroy it. sort of a world where supers have been forced into subservience to the government.

to add to that, I will be making a handler as well as the newest hero to the system, she will be young so we can sort of naturally create the lore by teaching her about this world we will be creating together.

I will restrict powers if I determine them as too powerful, but I want this to be a fun time of all of us creating a story together, built off my initial design. I want everyone to feel like they are part of the world, not just in my world.

character sheet page is up, I am about to post my CS.

Aw man that’s a shame, we still have five people and six characters in total though so I hope we’re still good 😋😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back