• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy OUTLANDER Plot Wanted!

grymi

oil of every pearl’s un-insides
hi there!
it's been awhile since I've posted on RPNation, but recent literature I've indulged has made me crave something new!
I'm currently in the midst of reading Diana Gabaldon's Outlander and am itching for a similar premise.
I'd prefer to write a MxM pairing-- in fact, I am strictly looking for MxM to go forth with this plot.
we don't have to follow the plot points from the book, nor do we even have to keep the same time period.
I just simply enjoy the idea of a not-so-distressed damsel being thrown back to a much more oppressive time.

if you're interested, please reply to this thread or PM and I will reach out.
I would prefer to craft this world via e-mail or discord.
PM on RPNation will be considered but risks not being returned to due to my lack of presence on this site otherwise.

thanks for gandering and I hope to hear from you all soon!
-c.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back