Out Of You And The Avatar Above Who Do You Think Would Win In A Fight

Unless they can absorb all six of these dying will flames they can't defeat me but I am stationary, so it would likely be a draw.

The drive-imp's only real combat ability is to self-destruct, resulting in the banishment of itself and everything caught in the blast.

It looks like we'll have to call this one a draw, friend. Everyone's a winner!

Assuming it's just him and not the Digimon I have this in the bag. He does not stand a chance against the might of Rome! xD

Hmm, I think I would win, because a rainbow galaxy cat can just eat you.. Seeing as it's a literal galaxy. just yeet all of Sparta into that mouth. Delicious. XD

I think rainbow galaxy cat will just win me over just by the looks

Would I win, or would my overactive imagination get the better of me?

Would you believe this impressive looking, white-clad diviner if he claimed he was just that - a diviner? Or are his superstitious arts merely a front for his activities as a feared member of the Triad? What if the object in his hands was actually the equivalent of a Tommy gun inside a violin case?

But luckily, I was prepared for this moment. I'm willing to not only walk away and take the loss, but also to give this man enough protection money to keep myself and my friends under the radar for the next several months.

A salad against Rome? Yea, I have this in the bag.

And this is even easier. I'll just press the button next to me that says "Mary Sue Alarm" and let the police take care of this one.
I hear they specialize in crucifixion cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back