Out Of You And The Avatar Above Who Do You Think Would Win In A Fight

This character lacks any special skills yet possesses a general I-don't-give-a-f-ery. She is prone to forfeiting before the fight begins - because effort.

Ripped to shreds or impaled or crushed...Take your poison. even if you manage to survive that I got many more attacks prepared.

This is just a headshot of a character with a bow and arrow. I'll shoot you before you can get close enough to stab me.

I don't think my swirls of color and your heart would get in a fight in the first place, but if they did the heart would probably win? XD

A Pokemon trainer against Symmetra? Sorry, but I think Symmetra has this, considering she can alter the reality around her.

I'll win. Simple i'll perma hack your abilities and your ability to fight/move. So you are unable to do anything. Then I stab you with giant needle. or make undead attack you.
Only if you had anti-hack ability on you might live.

I’m pretty sure I would lose, but I probably would just blast earrape music into my opponent’s ears until they are deaf and unable to know what they’re doing. (if it was loud enough and could hurt my opponent’s ears enough some brain cells might die or something)

Also, avatar when this was posted is this- 6268522D-0913-498D-A273-43E266007FA8.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha my avatar knows magic, but she’s also not big on fighting, more of an observer. So we would probably end up listening to music together, instead of fighting, but if she had to, I guess she would win.

I would win. I WOULD SMACK U SO HARD WITH DIS FLUTE DAT I KNOCK U OUT

Perhaps you don't know that I can't fight at the moment. I'd get this Decidueye cloak dirty and it would get mad... Fight that Decidueye in the background. It's wearing my cloak, and I don't really care about it.c7f.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back