Out Of You And The Avatar Above Who Do You Think Would Win In A Fight

If the avatar above is injured, I guess I'd win

Me, but only because they're so happy with all of the candy corn I gave them that the fight never started.

Exsqueeze me, I'm a pumpkin and I have fire in me. So I recommend throwing me against the ground, or maybe just dousing me in water so my fires go out. It's a much more effective death than repeatedly stomping on a pair of squashes.

That being said, I still have lots of candy to offer, are you sure you'd rather kill me?

Guess I'm dead, boo. :P

Looks like a magical girl, so probably stronger than she looks, so maybe she would win

Ahuhu, the character in my pfp can create F5 tornados from his own blood so I mean... I'm not entirely sure!
But what good is a tornado against a category 5 Lightning storm?

(No joke. Misaka once made a lightning storm appear that not only damaged what she fought, but caused the entire city to black out)

Well, if they're fighting each other, they'd be going after the other person/cat, both can be quite deadly.
F5 tornados can flatten houses, forests, and destroy everything that gets in their path. If they go after the right thing, they can also cause blackouts.

Lightning storms can cause blackouts, fry any living thing's nervous systems, and start fires.

Well, if they're fighting each other, they'd be going after the other person/cat, both can be quite deadly.
F5 tornados can flatten houses, forests, and destroy everything that gets in their path. If they go after the right thing, they can also cause blackouts.

Lightning storms can cause blackouts, fry any living thing's nervous systems, and start fires.
Let's not forget about Misaka's ability to attract and repel metal like a magnet, or create weapons from Iron Sand as well.

I don't think I could harm that snazzy suit. Crime in it of itself. Bravo.

If they are lactose intolerant they will surely fall before my psychic pizza attack.
If not then at least I can keep one mouth busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back