Out of Tower Chat

Can't forget what I never read~
[Hahahahahahahahaha....ha.]
Kumagawa.Misogi.full.1389291.jpg

You can tell this is a work of fiction because Accelerator lost.

Also how should we do our next posts? Are we all in our respective class rooms or are we in a big meeting area introducing Ran. I'm just wondering where we are so I don't flub up my next post.

Also how should we do our next posts? Are we all in our respective class rooms or are we in a big meeting area introducing Ran. I'm just wondering where we are so I don't flub up my next post.
well

All Fiction is basically like super Imagine Breaker, so.

I am waiting for a post from you (first) from Ran, and Illiam's reaction to everything that happened unti then. Afterwards, I will make a post with classes starting.

Then if OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye and The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit could squize in a post it would be nice, but not obligatory.

Accelerator has nothing on Kumagawa though xD
If you wanna take speed into account, then Accel loses even there...Kumagawa is instantaneous/beyond speed, by making the time it takes for him to move become nothing (he did that multiple times). Plus if he is hit with Book Maker, he loses all of his powers...

You can indeed tell it's a work of fiction...but not because Accel loses...it's because Kumagawa wins (although he would have some bs reason to belive he lost).

well

All Fiction is basically like super Imagine Breaker, so.
Accelerator has nothing on Kumagawa though xD
If you wanna take speed into account, then Accel loses even there...Kumagawa is instantaneous/beyond speed, by making the time it takes for him to move become nothing (he did that multiple times). Plus if he is hit with Book Maker, he loses all of his powers...

You can indeed tell it's a work of fiction...but not because Accel loses...it's because Kumagawa wins (although he would have some bs reason to belive he lost).
Maaaaan...

Salt.

Users who are viewing this thread