Out of time

Rapror Augustine

Raptor headed towards the monastery in the distance. he had no idea where he was or even what world he was on, but at least he found some shelter from the cold mountain winds. as he stepped inside he leaned against one of the supporting pillars and grabbed his broken left arm."How much of you equipment do you think was lost, damaged or, lost access to in that fall." a voice spoke in his head as he went trough the what had and didn't have access to now. "About 65 percent I'd say." he answered mentally with a hint of exhaustion running through the response. "We're lucky to have come across this place huh, Augustine." he spoke to his second soul out loud wanting to see if the place was inhabited at all. "Yes we are but even more unlucky due to the fact that the sword of kings lost it's power again." Augustine remarked giving Raptor little chance to argue about their current situation being "lucky". "Yea but at least nothing happened to Therizino." Raptor retorted knowing full well that his constant companion would say something back but their mental conversation was cut short as they heard multiple sets of feet walking towards them. "Great more trouble." He said unsheathing Therizino from it's scabbard. it's green blade glistened in the somewhat dim room as jolts of electricity ran across it. Holding the Katana with one hand in front of him he prepared to face the people who were about to enter the room.

@Jefferson (figured I'd do this since I want this character to interact with some of yours)

Igneel, Khal, And Mikalah.

The boys walked several strides ahead of Mikalah Shuffling each other about on the way down the hall, very excited for this training session. Mikalah obviously less so, paused. "be silent you two, we aren't the only ones here." she said stepping in front of the two children. 

Khal Spoke first. "Where?" he said looking around In vain 

"it's further down the tunnel try to sense it numbskull." Igneel said. 

"Who you called a numbskull? you...numbskull." Khal shouted. 

"wow seriously come up with your own material" Igneel retorted. 

"I believe I said be silent, now go and fetch my brother, tell him we have a visitor.

The boys nodded but didn't break the command of silence, they each took off down the hallway at inhuman speeds vanishing around the corner. 

Rolling her eyes Mikalah continued into the open chamber of the monastery spotting the injured man. 

"Your injured, come here and let me help you with that." she didn't so much as ask as demand he did so. As stern and commanding as her voice was it was also seeping with concern. 

He waited for a moment preferring to ask Augustine on what to do. "I don't see why not." the voice in his head quipped before he had the chance to ask. As he approached the woman he began to feel a powerful aura coming off her. "Whoa this energy is-" Raptor barely had any chance to finish his sentence before the glass gear on his jacket glowed before shattering. As the pieces of the gear fell they suddenly burst into flames that shone in a vermilion hue. The flames grew taller and taller an large vermilion bird flew out of the flames and landed in front of the woman towering over her and spreading it's wings. "Easy there old bird! she's not a threat as far as I can see." The large avian calmed down stepping aside to let Raptor approach the woman." Sorry about that Suzaku is usually protective of me." he laughed weakly as he stood in front of the lady hoping she forgive the sacred bird for it's intrusion.

@Jefferson

Image for the bird:red_phoenix_suzaku_ver_2_by_shokokuphoenix.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikalah

"And a beautiful bird it is,Good to see she is protective it has been dangerous here as of late." she said grabbing his broken arm and numbing it with an electric pulse of her chi. " How did you make it into the monastery might I ask, we are very high in the mountains it would've been arduous with a broken arm." she began her healing process latching onto his bodies own Chi and rearranging it for better natural healing, then pumping her own Chi into him to accelerate the process. In mere seconds the Broken arm would've reset and even the pain faded away. "there all better, now who are you traveler?"

Igneel ,Khal , Mokuba, And Master Tenzen. 

Khal was sent flying through the archway into The white lotus Sacred grove flying clean over the heads of Master Tenzen and His grandson Mokuba. The sat in a meditation position with their eyes closed and didn't so much as flinch when he passed by. Igneel sprinted in moments later "Mokuba your sister has called you to the Tokai chamber, there appears to be a visitor." He said as he landed. Mokuba was silent and so master Tenzen spoke.

"Go Mokuba...you are needed elsewhere." Rising silently He nodded and vanished from view, moving towards the chamber with a casual subsonic stride. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Raptor looked in amazement as his broken arm healed and then turned to face the woman. "Why yes he is very beautiful and protective" he remarked correcting her assumption. "As for who I am and how I got here well I'll have to tell you a bit of a story." He recounted his tales of visiting other worlds on his quest to find his friend while keeping it as brief as possible. He also told his stories of having to help those worlds with their plights and calamities in order to obtain clues to his friend's whereabouts. and while he also mentioned that his companions that where traveling with him had to go their separate ways but, he did not go into why. he then got to how he ended up in this world, though it was less than pleasant, after all falling from the a few feet only a short jog from this monastery along with losing most of his equipment wouldn't be too nice of a time. "anyway that about wraps that up anything you want to want me to clear up?" he asked as an dark haired man entered the room at unimaginable speeds.

@Jefferson

Users who are viewing this thread