• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Out of the Dark || Post-Apocalyptic

Amityvillager

Free-Spirited Fox, Voracious Vixen
So I've already made the intro post, but no one else has really responded. I decided I'm going to keep joining open forever. Anyways, here's the overview:

You wake up in an abandoned hospital, no idea who you are or where you came from. Hell, you can't even remember your own name. The hospital you wake up in looks like it's been abandoned for years
. You look out the grimy window. Day is rising, and there are pitch black shadows moving along the ground. Some of them are small, but some are big enough to swallow a car.

Fast forward a year. You have learned these shadows eat people, animals, and anything that moves and breathes. The world is in ruin since the Shadow Apocalypse--that's what it is most commonly referred to by survivors. The shadow things seem to follow you wherever you go, but only at night. When daylight begins to streak over the horizon, the shadows retreat back to the place you woke up in. For some reason, they never come after you, and you intend to discover why.

If you've got any questions, this thread and the OOC in the other is open. You can post whenever, just wait until I accept your character. :3

y559-vOsp04MsD2B20H5n-WenCU_

xRainbowHammerx said:
Oi. This is interesting >-> is there a character sheet format you'd like us to fill out or something? c:

Yep! Just click the link and make your way to the sign-ups. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back