• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

I will try to get things moving for our large collab sometime tomorrow. Got hit in the head at work today by a patient and have what the doc said is likely a very mild concussion so it will depend on how I feel.

Thank you to everyone who is still here for your patience.

Alrighty. I have a google doc set up.

I am using an add-on that switches it to a "dark mode" google doc. I am not sure if that will affect the way everyone else sees it or not, but if it does, I apologize. White screens really hurt my head right now because of what happened yesterday, but I'm finding with dark stuff, I have minimal problems.

I'm not sure if this is going to start tonight or wait until tomorrow. It will depend on availability. I am available until I go to bed tonight and then tomorrow from around 1pm CST to whenever I go to bed.

This particular post is just for myself, Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Nobody Special Nobody Special The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Mineczka Mineczka Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul and Solarknight Solarknight . We will need Priz, Special and Regal first.

If people could either put in the doc or here in the OOC times that they might be available so we can try to coordinate, that would be nice.

I work this entire weekend but may be available at 8-10AM or 4PM-8PM CET (2-4AM or 10AM-2PM EDT) and that's it. I don't think we need to necessarily be around at the same time though. I'll touch on the document when I've gone home or after I sleep

I work this entire weekend but may be available at 8-10AM or 4PM-8PM CET (2-4AM or 10AM-2PM EDT) and that's it. I don't think we need to necessarily be around at the same time though. I'll touch on the document when I've gone home or after I sleep
Sounds good.

I am off for the next week now due to head injuries being awful so I am hopeful that we can get this thing done before I got back to work.

Exhausted from the past two days of inventory, you~?
Recovering from a concussion. My focus is all over the place sometimes, I'm exhausted almost all the time, and I'm irritable far more often than usual. Head pain and nausea are fading, though, so it seems like we are moving in the right direction.

Recovering from a concussion. My focus is all over the place sometimes, I'm exhausted almost all the time, and I'm irritable far more often than usual. Head pain and nausea are fading, though, so it seems like we are moving in the right direction.
Having had multiple concussions, I know the feeling all to well....

From now on, I'm just going to assume it's a recurring theme that what Cole considered "minor" with Callah's wavelength is far higher up the scale in terms of annoyance for others lol

From now on, I'm just going to assume it's a recurring theme that what Cole considered "minor" with Callah's wavelength is far higher up the scale in terms of annoyance for others lol
Well everyone started doing it, but when I wrote in that Sion can orient himself entirely based on sound and has extremely refined hearing that was supposed to be an inherent flaw as well, especially when Cole and Callah exists. Now everyone is very affected by it, apparently.

I understand it for Sion, honestly. I'm not salty about it. It makes enough sense that Cole may not be the best gauge of how it affects others as a) he's used to it now and b) as shown earlier, when resonating with Callah he is even more so. It's not illogical at all. Cole and Callah spent three years working on their teamwork, not necessarily it affecting others.

Notably, Cole only ultimately fired one more shot before quitting, but that's a minor detail.

I just find it humorous more than anything that it's just became an ongoing thing. At the very least for Sion, the ringing should cease very quickly. :D

Because Cole intentionally made sure to mix his wavelength in to suppress the ringing for the sole purpose of it ending sooner, to be less annoying lol

Hi people! I am getting ready to start wrapping up paintball things and have a few questions for peeps.

Should I proceed straight into the next story stuff?

Do people want time to socialize and debrief paintball? (Max of 1 week)

Do people want time to write mini training montages? (Max of 1 week)

Alternatively, I could create a separate IC thread for people to write little things that occur during gaps between main story events that way people can write things from the gaps without us having to pause the story.

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul The Regal Rper The Regal Rper QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Mineczka Mineczka Nobody Special Nobody Special Japanime Japanime Jhin Jhin

Hi people! I am getting ready to start wrapping up paintball things and have a few questions for peeps.

Should I proceed straight into the next story stuff?

Do people want time to socialize and debrief paintball? (Max of 1 week)

Do people want time to write mini training montages? (Max of 1 week)

Alternatively, I could create a separate IC thread for people to write little things that occur during gaps between main story events that way people can write things from the gaps without us having to pause the story.

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul The Regal Rper The Regal Rper QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Mineczka Mineczka Nobody Special Nobody Special Japanime Japanime Jhin Jhin
A little debrief and training montage would be fun (And funny with some of the pairings) though, I think getting to the next story point would get people's attention back into this...

A week of socials could be done. Rather than make a separate page for it though, I would suggest that if someone has an idea for an interaction with another player then they can have it in a 1x1 and post the full scene as a single post so we don't stay on that too long and hold up the story(and because fitting the timeline together between two threads on any future rereading is painful). Example, I think Milo and Tavares should get to know each other, and Milo should have a dining scene with Lucien where they talk shit about their classmates. I think Sion and Noelle should have a little heart to heart, Sion needs to prank Cole somehow, and there's potential for an interesting encounter between Edgar and Sion as well i think.

My attention is still fully on this, I'm not currently in any other forum RP anyway, I just happen to be strapped for time most days. I need 20 hours a day for work and sleep 😅

Nobody Special Nobody Special Japanime Japanime Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul The Regal Rper The Regal Rper QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back