• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

I think she'll sense that he's not serious, which is something. However, I don't think she'll quite get that he's trying to be funny. She'll just be confused. I'm not sure whether she'll say anything about it yet, or not.

Hopefully Rio will laugh and Luka will pick up on the humor. lol

Round two let's go!

Hello again everyone! It's your friendly gamemaster / Lord of Death / headmaster here! Round one of paintball turrets is officially finished! I am hoping to have a post up tonight that will clear the field and get round two under way.

A few check in things.
  1. Is everyone having fun?
  2. Does anyone have any questions or confusion about absolutely anything so far?
  3. Is everyone still here?
Answers:

1. I was having fun until someone poked me in the eyes. XD (Yes, I'm having fun)
2. No questions so far~! ♥
3. Nope, I am totally dead! (I'm still here! ^^)

Luka gonna be SOOO confused. Everyone wanted her to be shield and now she isn't shield. She had just mentally prepared herself, too! xD

I just had to go with the first idea that came to mind. I tried to talk myself out of it, but was like, "Nah, Cole is gonna go Rambo for that key."

Vox thinks she's really funny at least, hopefully her partner anybody else does too dfklgkldj

I do~

Lucien probably doesn't, but it's comedy at his expense so that's to be expected. He's too difficult to please anyway ^_^

I'll probably have a post up tomorrow or the day after.

Round two let's go!

Hello again everyone! It's your friendly gamemaster / Lord of Death / headmaster here! Round one of paintball turrets is officially finished! I am hoping to have a post up tonight that will clear the field and get round two under way.

A few check in things.
  1. Is everyone having fun?
  2. Does anyone have any questions or confusion about absolutely anything so far?
  3. Is everyone still here?
Japanime Japanime CelticHero37 CelticHero37 QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Solarknight Solarknight Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Mineczka Mineczka RottenVale RottenVale Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Jhin Jhin The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Nobody Special Nobody Special

1. Yes
2. Not really...I'm curious about the missing Deathscythes, but I doubt that's a question that would be answered until later =P
3. I'm still here.

no confusion, still having fun, and yeah a new page is annoying as hell

I'm up for posting I'm noticing, gonna be working with Regal to get a post up, but I'll have to warn y'all that my schedule is a bit full so you'll have to give me a second 😅

Actually I do have questions. How deep is the pit, why is it called "the pit" if there's several paths across it? wouldn't that divide it into several pits, or are the paths like arches? Here's a horrific illustration I made to show how I imagine it
pit.png

I actually had a similar issue when writing my post for Cole. I tried to make a "soft" write around it by explaining he ignored the paths and jumped where needed to make it to the pit, but had a hard time actually imagining the distance and area.

Actually I do have questions. How deep is the pit, why is it called "the pit" if there's several paths across it? wouldn't that divide it into several pits, or are the paths like arches? Here's a horrific illustration I made to show how I imagine it
View attachment 888403
The image looks accurate. I rushed the post because I really wanted to keep things moving but also had to start getting ready for bed so pit was the best term my head had to offer. I've been going through some rough life things lately and rping is one of the few positives so I am really trying to keep things alive and breathing healthily.

The image looks accurate. I rushed the post because I really wanted to keep things moving but also had to start getting ready for bed so pit was the best term my head had to offer. I've been going through some rough life things lately and rping is one of the few positives so I am really trying to keep things alive and breathing healthily.
Yeah, so is it several pits then?

If you want to do a collab (or start one), I should be available for a few hours.
I might actually be up for that.

On another note, my picture for Luka broke and I can't find the same image anywhere so I had to find a new image. This is what I've settled on:
8c45edb42c770c6f5c55c86f5e0df9be.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back