• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

I've been working on the coming pairings more and I came up with two different combinations that I like and that I think could work out. A few things to keep in mind are that these partnerships are not permanent and each meister/weapon combo will get to work with most if not all others in time.

Option 1:
Dai and Yuri + Tavares and Milo
Luka and Aiden/Rio + Yuan and Grace/Erica
Sion and Noelle + Vox and Lucien
Edgar and Adelle + Cole and Callah

Option 2:
Cole and Callah + Dai and Yuri
Edgar and Adelle + Sion and Noelle
Yuan and Grace/Erica + Tavares and Milo
Vox and Lucien + Luka and Aiden/Rio

Also, heads up for Nobody Special Nobody Special and The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ... If I have not heard from or seen anything from Pepe by the time the paintball challenge is finished, I will need to replace Yuri. I would like to bring in Regal's other character if they are up for it and if not, there will be an open weapon spot that needs filling.

Also, heads up for Nobody Special Nobody Special and The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ... If I have not heard from or seen anything from Pepe by the time the paintball challenge is finished, I will need to replace Yuri. I would like to bring in Regal's other character if they are up for it and if not, there will be an open weapon spot that needs filling.

Haha, it seems like people paired with me always disappear first. Maybe I'm cursed? 😅 Hopefully that isn't the case this time, though! I have hope that Pepe will return soon.

If that doesn't happen, I have no problem partnering Dai up with Cei. Or, anyone else, if Regal isn't up for it. Hell, I can even have him go ahead without a weapon for a while, if I need to! 👍

I've been working on the coming pairings more and I came up with two different combinations that I like and that I think could work out. A few things to keep in mind are that these partnerships are not permanent and each meister/weapon combo will get to work with most if not all others in time.

Option 1:
Dai and Yuri + Tavares and Milo
Luka and Aiden/Rio + Yuan and Grace/Erica
Sion and Noelle + Vox and Lucien
Edgar and Adelle + Cole and Callah

Option 2:
Cole and Callah + Dai and Yuri
Edgar and Adelle + Sion and Noelle
Yuan and Grace/Erica + Tavares and Milo
Vox and Lucien + Luka and Aiden/Rio

Option 2 is still my preference, but I have no issues with Option 1.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel I just realized Lucien and Vox are the exact same height on their sheets and it made me smile just 'cause it is contrary to the vibes LOL

I prefer option 1 but either would be good!

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel I just realized Lucien and Vox are the exact same height on their sheets and it made me smile just 'cause it is contrary to the vibes LOL

I prefer option 1 but either would be good!

I noticed it.

I could retcon him taller to better fit with the vibes (since I never gave it much thought when I picked one; He has the same height as his face claim)...but it honestly it doesn't matter all that much to me :closedeyessmile:

Last edited:
Keep them the same height. Put Vox in platforms. Lucien will be dwarfed, Aiden will melt like putty.

p3zvvdty6g.jpg

Don't get near my meister, Womanizer.

Wouldnt it be the protective partners club? As Lucien is a weapon...?
I forgot.

Yes her mentality would also be something he cares for. He knows that Aiden is frivolous with partners and doesn't want her getting hurt if something does blossom between them.

If he could be assured that Aiden was serious, he wouldn't mind it, possibly even root for them, but he's taking the RIP class seriously since he wants to make the partnership work(does desire to be a Deathscythe). Haughty and critical don't tend to make very many friends, you see, or partners willing to say with him, so he also tends to be protective of the ones he does have.

Yes her mentality would also be something he cares for. He knows that Aiden is frivolous with partners and doesn't want her getting hurt if something does blossom between them.

If he could be assured that Aiden was serious, he wouldn't mind it, possibly even root for them, but he's taking the RIP class seriously since he wants to make the partnership work(does desire to be a Deathscythe). Haughty and critical don't tend to make very many friends, you see, or partners willing to say with him, so he also tends to be protective of the ones he does have.

Aiden is flirty, not fickle. If, on some chance, Vox actually reciprocated and/or otherwise showed interest, Aiden would be a) somewhat unsure of what do and b) at least considerate to her as a woman.

Do keep in mind, he's been raised a lot in the shadow of his mother and older sister.

If Aiden went around breaking hearts--especially to the point it was his reputation--I assure you, Roslin probably would have already made an appearance while he was in EAT squarely to whoop his ass and berate him for throwing dirt on their McCarthy name.

Aiden is flirty, not fickle. If, on some chance, Vox actually reciprocated and/or otherwise showed interest, Aiden would be a) somewhat unsure of what do and b) at least considerate to her as a woman.

Do keep in mind, he's been raised a lot in the shadow of his mother and older sister.

If Aiden went around breaking hearts--especially to the point it was his reputation--I assure you, Roslin probably would have already made an appearance while he was in EAT squarely to whoop his ass and berate him for throwing dirt on their McCarthy name.

I see.

Not sure that Lucien would see that though, since he's a bit superficial. Doesn't even know Cole's name. People that stick out to him are the ones that try to stand out - Dai, probably Callah, Yuri. He doesn't bother to dig deeper into what they don't show unless he likes them or they pique his interest...and flirty without any intention comes off as a bit frivolous.

Lucien doesn't dislike Aiden btw. He just isn't really aware of how hurtful his words can be.

Quick follow up now that I'm on break:

Now that I think about it, just specifically for Vox (not like there's a ship or anything, this is purely hypothetical), if Vox went on a tangent and showed interest, I imagine Aiden would hide it with bravado but internally be as much a deer in headlights as Luka just was for the sonic boom. He might legitimately be calling up Brendan for advice later because most people don't take him serious--they treat his flirtation as superficial.

As for what he would do if Lucien was like, "Bro, I don't approve." in his french accent and classy terminology, Aiden would a) have to take time to process that to see how he really felt about it and b) would probably side with female autonomy and be like "she's her own person, man, talk to her. If it's a big enough deal that she decides to stop, then I'll respect that, but you don't own her." It's really weird, touchy subject I feel reflects real life way more than I care to admit.

I see.

Not sure that Lucien would see that though, since he's a bit superficial. Doesn't even know Cole's name. People that stick out to him are the ones that try to stand out - Dai, probably Callah, Yuri. He doesn't bother to dig deeper into what they don't show unless he likes them or they pique his interest...and flirty without any intention comes off as a bit frivolous.

Lucien doesn't dislike Aiden btw. He just isn't really aware of how hurtful his words can be.

He doesn't need to. He knows Cole by the sound made when he pulls that trigger. XD

I feel like this is a lot of head canon for a situation that might end up being something like Vox saying, "Sorry, shield-man, I'm not into short guys."

Aiden is a solid 2+ inches shorter. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back