• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

Luka is going to bed very upset. Everyone seems to think she should leave Rio behind and hide behind Aiden and Luka is one who uses weapons at her disposal.

Luka is going to bed very upset. Everyone seems to think she should leave Rio behind and hide behind Aiden and Luka is one who uses weapons at her disposal.

tenor.gif

The task just isn't very suited for offense since they aren't supposed to break the turrets. She'll get her time to shine eventually.

Also, update on plans and things:

After we take out the paintball turrets with both teams assembled, Professor Ezrah is going to be breaking people up into teams consisting of two meisters per team for a total of four teams. These teams will be sent out on small soul collecting missions for Lord Death. These missions are going to link into the main plot.

I'm willing to take input on how these four teams ought to be structured if anyone has any thoughts.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Japanime Japanime RottenVale RottenVale Jhin Jhin Nobody Special Nobody Special Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Solarknight Solarknight The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Also, update on plans and things:

After we take out the paintball turrets with both teams assembled, Professor Ezrah is going to be breaking people up into teams consisting of two meisters per team for a total of four teams. These teams will be sent out on small soul collecting missions for Lord Death. These missions are going to link into the main plot.

I'm willing to take input on how these four teams ought to be structured if anyone has any thoughts.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Japanime Japanime RottenVale RottenVale Jhin Jhin Nobody Special Nobody Special Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Solarknight Solarknight The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
I'm in the middle of trying to get posts up for both characters right now, and at least from the suggestions that I'm going to present in that post, Tavares, Milo, Sion and Noelle will be helping each other out in the exercise, and Cole, Callah, Luka, Aiden and Rio will be helping each other. Obv I have no idea if that's how it's going to go down, but I'd also rather not have to RP with myself soooo

Just out of a personal bias I'd like Sion and Noelle + Vox and Lucien, I think it could be a load of fun, but just like with the partnering from before I can't see a single match-up that wouldn't be at least a little interesting. Tavares and Milo could join up with p much anyone, I feel.

I just realized one thing that does limit a few options. Either Tavares and Milo or Sion and Noelle need to pair with Yuan and the twins because a healing wavelength is helpful against madness which the twins have. I'm not as concerned about Edgar's madness because Japanime seems to be playing it quite differently, which I am perfectly ok with.

I just realized one thing that does limit a few options. Either Tavares and Milo or Sion and Noelle need to pair with Yuan and the twins because a healing wavelength is helpful against madness which the twins have. I'm not as concerned about Edgar's madness because Japanime seems to be playing it quite differently, which I am perfectly ok with.
Ooooh, I'd like to have Milo in that mess.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock I know you're all "no discord >:^(((" but I'm just saying that this thread can not handle my shit posting so you're sacrificing my horrible horrible creativity by not having a server for this RP 😤

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock I know you're all "no discord >:^(((" but I'm just saying that this thread can not handle my shit posting so you're sacrificing my horrible horrible creativity by not having a server for this RP 😤
The last three times I've created discord severs for rps, there have been people who weren't interested in joining the discord server and therefore were excluded from much OOC stuff. Then, soon after, they ghosted and the rps died because of too many people ghosting at once.

I am not prepared to go through that again.

The last three times I've created discord severs for rps, there have been people who weren't interested in joining the discord server and therefore were excluded from much OOC stuff. Then, soon after, they ghosted and the rps died because of too many people ghosting at once.

I am not prepared to go through that again.
Sounds disproportionate blame on a method of communication, but you make the choices ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sounds disproportionate blame on a method of communication, but you make the choices ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
When this rp has more content to encourage me to accept that people aren't going to vanish, I might be open to considering it. Until then, I really like having an active OOC. Do you know how long it's been since I've seen an OOC with 20+ pages of conversation? I love it!

When this rp has more content to encourage me to accept that people aren't going to vanish, I might be open to considering it. Until then, I really like having an active OOC. Do you know how long it's been since I've seen an OOC with 20+ pages of conversation? I love it!
I have no idea, is rpn even more prone to dead-ends these days or have I missed something

I have no idea, is rpn even more prone to dead-ends these days or have I missed something
Since the deaths of my hosted projects, I have not seen an active OOC in any rps I have created or joined. Some of them have had discords, but even there, the activity has been minimal. There was the one with Wolfy which had a fairly active discord, but so many people missed things in the miles of conversation that happened.

I can get that given my experience of discord servers for some RPs. I would like to say I am *totally* down for Milo & Tavares teaming up with Yuan and twins. Given Tavares multilingual nature he'd actually get a kick out of knowing the twins can speak fluent Scottish.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

I can get that given my experience of discord servers for some RPs. I would like to say I am *totally* down for Milo & Tavares teaming up with Yuan and twins. Given Tavares multilingual nature he'd actually get a kick out of knowing the twins can speak fluent Scottish.

lisbeth lisbeth Wolf
Just a heads up, I don't know who lady is, but you've tagged them twice while trying to tag me. I am Lady Warlock. I'm pretty sure you have to start typing the 'warlock' part before it comes up in the option list.

lisbeth lisbeth Wolf
Oh dear, you've tagged somebody new. What a terrifying prospect
And yeah then we're in agreement here

Damn. I suppose my experience with discord servers have been a whole lot more fun that it has been for y'all. Fair nuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back