• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

Honestly, I'm trying to figure out how to write a reply and I see the girls transforming into axes in Yuan's hand and then Yuan fainting because her soul got dragged into her weapon's mid combat 😂

👌

So...the souls are touching each other but not exactly merging to the point where they are resonating. Am I getting this right?
Yes, exactly.

The first quote was said aloud, just directed to Dai in specific. So it's fine if you want one of your characters to hear it since she wasn't being quiet about it or using weapon telepathy. 👍

Got it :closedeyessmile: I was asking cause I thought everyone agreed on this

I actually really like this answer!

So, weapons mostly communicate directly with their meisters through some form of telepathy or "soul speak." Weapons CAN communicate out loud but it requires more focus and minor knowledge of partial transformations (which we are all at a level of experience where this knowledge is assumed).

If you do not specify or make it clear that your weapon character is talking out loud, it will be assumed that they are not talking out loud.

Soul spaces are also a thing - they are one of my favorite soul eater things - but they are more for resonance.

but Yuan shall hear both.

I am working most of the day today and over the weekend, but I am usually pretty good at keeping up with stuff. Please tag me if you need anything, peeps. A tag brings it to my attention faster.

Just a note for anyone who enjoyed the song on my post, I changed the version of the song because it has a better vocal solo in that one.

I've gotten my post up-- I forgot the mentions!

I apologize for my delay, my allergies have been brutal the past few days... >.<

I've gotten my post up-- I forgot the mentions!

I apologize for my delay, my allergies have been brutal the past few days... >.<
It wasn't intentional that Sion only spoke to Luka, but I did some thinking and it's a good addition; he probably would do exactly that, out of habit. Great post!

Finally got that post out. Inserted nicknames in for the characters that Tavares doesn't know by name when he addresses them.
Very nice post, got me excited to post again as Sion! Will wait for Nobody Special Nobody Special though, who has cemented themselves as somebody special so far in this rp

The day is going pretty well! I went to the zoo and went out for hibachi with friends. Now I am playing board games with friends.
Oooh sounds nice as heck, a bit jelly

Last edited:
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Now I'm just imagining what happened when the Twins transformed and how it would look to the others. Here comes Yuan, a new student. The first time she has weapons transform into her hand, she just starts laughing maniacally as she's being hit with paintballs. Great first impression XD Probably gave Ezrah a fright too.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Now I'm just imagining what happened when the Twins transformed and how it would look to the others. Here comes Yuan, a new student. The first time she has weapons transform into her hand, she just starts laughing maniacally as she's being hit with paintballs. Great first impression XD Probably gave Ezrah a fright too.

Can't be helped. Other than her determination I gave her no special defense against madness :closedeyessmile: I also saw a good opportunity to squeeze in some fun stuffs and took it.

I have a piece for Adelle already written sitting in a doc. Might add a bit to it and I need to bring Luka up to date on things.

Adelle is going to show off a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back