• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

Was that an acceptable reaction?
100%, loved it. Milo is definitely not aware that she dislikes it, he's really self-fixated and thus misses reactions like that all the time. Still, he's definitely not a hostile person and if they have prior history he's probably tried to console her more than once if he's been around and she's been having it rough.

How is everyone doing today? I meant to get a post up yesterday, but I ended up doing some stuff with my parents. So I'm gonna work on it today. It shouldn't be a long post and I don't think it will cause any issues with other people, so don't feel like you have to wait for me.

How is everyone doing today? I meant to get a post up yesterday, but I ended up doing some stuff with my parents. So I'm gonna work on it today. It shouldn't be a long post and I don't think it will cause any issues with other people, so don't feel like you have to wait for me.
Sleep deprived and going wild my guy B)

I need to start proof-reading my posts. I accidentally a word all the time

I've been in bed for so many hours and I apologize
feel like ive got the plague

it is a-ok to post for dai though i think you did im going to read now

debating on whether to post something or not. Might give it a bit. Tavy's gonna start engaging his team to begin thinking of strategies now that he's seen how the first team is rolling so far

Alright, there's my post! I don't know if I quite portrayed the feeling I was trying to portray, but maybe I did. I'll give it another read tomorrow to see. I hope you guys like it!

I've been in bed for so many hours and I apologize
feel like ive got the plague

it is a-ok to post for dai though i think you did im going to read now

What Nobody said. I can wait, so focus on your health.

Alright, there's my post! I don't know if I quite portrayed the feeling I was trying to portray, but maybe I did. I'll give it another read tomorrow to see. I hope you guys like it!

Lol, did Erica just pull Yuan into her soul space? Are we resonating?

Well, sort of. The madness from Grace is so strong that they bave to resonate a bit so Erika can balance it.

Interesting...

What exactly do you mean by a bit? How does it affect their transformation and would there be a the increased wavelength expected from a normal resonance?

Interesting...

What exactly do you mean by a bit? How does it affect their transformation and would there be a the increased wavelength expected from a normal resonance?
It doesn’t really affect their transformation. This isn’t full resonance either. Think of it more like a lobby. The reason Erika is there is because it’s technically Grace’s space and both Yuan and Erika were brought in, if that makes sense.

Honestly, I'm trying to figure out how to write a reply and I see the girls transforming into axes in Yuan's hand and then Yuan fainting because her soul got dragged into her weapon's mid combat 😂

It doesn’t really affect their transformation. This isn’t full resonance either. Think of it more like a lobby. The reason Erika is there is because it’s technically Grace’s space and both Yuan and Erika were brought in, if that makes sense.

👌

So...the souls are touching each other but not exactly merging to the point where they are resonating. Am I getting this right?

Last edited:
Jhin Jhin

Out of curiosity, was this part "There is a panel under lock and key. It would be an easy guess to gather that some variation of an off-switch lie underneath. However, it is best not to divide our focus. It will be a trying task to find a key while under fire." meant to be spoken aloud or just to Dai? I know this part "Form a line! If you're able to push back most of the turret shots, Dai can start a fire. It will give us all more room to think," was meant to be heard by everyone (within hearing range), but I wanna make sure I don't miss things that were meant to be heard while hearing things that weren't =P

Jhin Jhin

Out of curiosity, was this part "There is a panel under lock and key. It would be an easy guess to gather that some variation of an off-switch lie underneath. However, it is best not to divide our focus. It will be a trying task to find a key while under fire." meant to be spoken aloud or just to Dai? I know this part "Form a line! If you're able to push back most of the turret shots, Dai can start a fire. It will give us all more room to think," was meant to be heard by everyone (within hearing range), but I wanna make sure I don't miss things that were meant to be heard while hearing things that weren't =P
The first quote was said aloud, just directed to Dai in specific. So it's fine if you want one of your characters to hear it since she wasn't being quiet about it or using weapon telepathy. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back