• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

Same, I'm really looking forward to seeing these interactions. Yuri and Dai had me grinning with the latest round of posts. Really like seeing Noelle and Adelle's interactions with their partners to. And Erica and Grace seem like they'll be a treat with the contrast in their personalities and how they play off each other.

RottenVale RottenVale Will Vox be making any significant interactions with Dai? I'm just about done with a post, but I looked in here and realized you're working on one too. If so, I don't mind waiting for your post and then working off of it!

I'm sorry I've not gotten my post out, some IRL things have gotten in the way, I hope to get my post out either tomorrow or Friday!

Sorry for the wait! >.<

*Continues working on a Luka post*

A flashback suddenly showed up so its a bit of a longer one because I like detailed flashbacks.
Milo interacted with Luka in the last post, though if you wanted to intentionally gloss over it (because I did dictate that he managed to ruffle her hair, and forgot to ask you for permission before we posted 😅) that's fine by me

Milo interacted with Luka in the last post, though if you wanted to intentionally gloss over it (because I did dictate that he managed to ruffle her hair, and forgot to ask you for permission before we posted 😅) that's fine by me
I meant to add that in and somehow, in the midst of crazy work, I missed it. Will edit quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back