• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

Well I mean, Aiden can only make conclusions based on the in game dialogue. 😅😅

Same with Luce :closedeyessmile:

I just wanted to make it clear that my character was jumping to conclusions based on on his own interpretation...and that you're playing Aiden fine. Lucien just heard sarcasm and was simply responding to it.

Last edited:
Ah. Yeah. Aiden was pretty sincere with everything he said, the only thing I intended for him to be sarcastic about was Cole and Callah. But that's entirely fair. Not every social interaction goes as intended, and that's super realistic. 😅😅 Think about all the awkward moments in our lives from a tiny misinterpretation

Hey guys! Just a heads up: I am feeling very under the weather today. I am still hoping to get a post up, but it may not happen until tomorrow.

So... I am up and I am making progress on a post. It's gonna be a long one, and I apologize in advance, but I had to wrap up some interactions for Luka and Adelle while also introducing Yuan to the twins and then starting the lesson.

Posted!

Sorry it took a bit longer than anticipated, but I hope people enjoy it and have fun playing dodge the paintballs! I intentionally put Dai and Lucien on the same team, by the way, just to see if there's still tension from earlier. I can see it being amusing.

Japanime Japanime I'll post for Adelle at some point over the next couple days, but you can assume that she transformed into her club form if you want to work on a post.

Posted!

Sorry it took a bit longer than anticipated, but I hope people enjoy it and have fun playing dodge the paintballs! I intentionally put Dai and Lucien on the same team, by the way, just to see if there's still tension from earlier. I can see it being amusing.

Japanime Japanime I'll post for Adelle at some point over the next couple days, but you can assume that she transformed into her club form if you want to work on a post.

Lots of reasons for Lucien to be unhappy I see^^

Not sure if you're aware, but Yuan's name was written twice.

I hope you feel better soon, Lady Warlock Lady Warlock !

My post took a little longer than I had hoped it would. I went ahead and assumed Yuri transformed, but I feel iffy about it. If you'd rather I wait for a transformation post Jhin Jhin , I'll gladly edit my post!

I'm a bit on the tired side, so if I made any mistakes (whether they be spelling or RP related) please point them out and I will fix them as soon as I wake up.

My post took a little longer than I had hoped it would. I went ahead and assumed Yuri transformed, but I feel iffy about it. If you'd rather I wait for a transformation post Jhin Jhin , I'll gladly edit my post!

I'm a bit on the tired side, so if I made any mistakes (whether they be spelling or RP related) please point them out and I will fix them as soon as I wake up.
Your posts keep me laughing, this shit is lit

PAINTBALLS!

That is all...
And with that, my Milo and The Regal Rper The Regal Rper 's Tavares are en route. If Tavares gets a single stain on Milo that will be substantial enough motivation for manslaughter 😌

Oh, I'm going to let other people post a little before I come in with my next post. You've given me more than enough ammo to make a full-sized post, but with so many people around I want to interact with as many as possible to keep everyone's RPing interesting. Dai, Yuri, Vox, Lucien, Edgar, Adelle and Yuan with Grace and Erica Group two, if I'm reading it right, is Sion, Noelle( Nobody Special Nobody Special ), Milo, Tevares( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ), Cole( Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul ), Callah( Solarknight Solarknight ), and Luka( Lady Warlock Lady Warlock ) with Aiden( Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul ) and Rio( Mineczka Mineczka ). Sounds like a match made in heaven, with two large defenses (Umbrella and shield), Sion's ability to find things based on hearing, Cole's high perception, Callah's ability to disable them from afar (We don't actually know how these paintball guns look, but there should be something you could disconnect with a shot, right?) and Milo incessant need not to be anywhere near a paintball ever in his life. I wonder if they'll actually figure any of that out though or if Sion's just going to be stricken deaf by Callah all the time and we'll all trip up on each other.

Cole and Callah aren't til the second group, so you shouldn't be missing out on a God awful amount. What I intend on doing with Cole is having him ask Callah to transform into a rifle so Cole can observe the upcoming round through the scope, so that might also alleviate some pressure.

Q
Works with me ✌

I'm going to wait for some posts before I respond, but I'll have one out promptly when I feel enough time/actions have passed between my last one and the current state of the RP. Don't wanna be over posting, feels a bit less "saturated" in my replies if I do.

Edit: I mostly just post these to keep our GM updated with my intent since she requested OOC activity and she's partnered with me. Not meaning to just add notif for everyone.

Hello fellows! I have to say that I absolutely love the fabulous group of players we have assembled for this roleplay. The OOC is active, people are posting and things are just great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back