Out of Soul Chat

*Waves to Soul Eater friends*

I have not forgotten about everyone here! Promise!

Posts tomorrow or Wednesday for sure! They will come to exist!

Problem is I can't think of anything beyond a mere.

"I told ya so! I warned you 'bout that sleepin' man, and there you done did it!" Which, while amusing, wouldn't take me more than four sentences if I really milked it.
Hmm... I shall contemplate how to fix this then. It's late for me so I probably won't think of anything 'til morning or 'til Friday.

I'm posting this here because this is the safest roleplay that I have at the moment as far as the player base is concerned.

Every time I make a really close friend on RpNation, they wind up becoming the worst jerk I could possibly imagine because they try to take over and run my roleplays for me, they tell me I'm wrong on certain points that really hurt me as a person, and leave me in tears for weeks on end.

How can I make this stop? I don't want to have to keep everyone at arm's length, but every player I decide to let become a friend turns into a nightmare for me.

I'm really lost and hurting and confused.

I've learned to either become completely disconnected in all things, or have one close friend you can really trust.

You can't control people, but you can control who you interact with to a certain extent. If you need someone to talk to in times like these, I always have my doors open for anyone that needs a willing ear and some not-so-sagely advice.

Live on and learn, enjoy what you can, and let the jerks deal with themselves.

I'm posting this here because this is the safest roleplay that I have at the moment as far as the player base is concerned.

Every time I make a really close friend on RpNation, they wind up becoming the worst jerk I could possibly imagine because they try to take over and run my roleplays for me, they tell me I'm wrong on certain points that really hurt me as a person, and leave me in tears for weeks on end.

How can I make this stop? I don't want to have to keep everyone at arm's length, but every player I decide to let become a friend turns into a nightmare for me.

I'm really lost and hurting and confused.
Well, things like that happen. Just be confident in yourself and if people start doing stuff like that, just let 'em know it's not okay. Then if they continue, shove 'em. They're not worth it. In my opinion, you run three of the best Role-plays on this site. At least for people like me. They're your role-plays, so run 'em how you want. It seems to me that most of the people involved in your role-plays really like them. Sometimes it could just be jealousy that you're running such a good RP, or a desire to feel important. I've actually found a number of people on this site who think they know it all when it comes to role-playing. The moment you think you know it all in role-playing, is exactly when you've forgotten what roleplaying actually is. You do you. Just let me know if you ever need the help of Mongoose justice XD

Guess it's a good thing stuff got shuffled around. Otherwise I wouldn't have known that post never went up. ^^;;

Well, it's good to have one good thing come from the shuffle. I'm in panic mode trying to figure out where all of my prefixes went and how to make everything work again.

Yeah, I'm trying to get all of my stuff fixed too. Hopefully that walkthrough of all the new features goes up soon

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

Well, probably could be better though it was a quicker thing I tossed together. Was having issues coming up with how to display the title better but hopefully this works as a temporary banner at the very least.

SoulEater_TPO.jpg

Discord... anyone?

After some discussion with a couple of people who say this has helped their roleplays, I've decided to make a discord server that links all three of my roleplays and that also has areas for planning and for general chat. I'm hoping that this can keep people more connected and that it can get people more excited for the roleplays. We'll see how it goes!

Feel free to ask here or in discord if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread