Out of JoJo chat

@Xenoxx Quick question. Is it eye contact with the user or Stand that causes the ability to activate? By what I read in character it sounds like eye contact with the user, but I'm not sure if that's what you've intended or not.

Also, similarly, since some users can look through the eyes of their Stand, does that also effect them?

You mean...try to kill...right?

Of course because unspoken rules, but you know what I mean.

@Xenoxx Quick question. Is it eye contact with the user or Stand that causes the ability to activate? By what I read in character it sounds like eye contact with the user, but I'm not sure if that's what you've intended or not.

Also, similarly, since some users can look through the eyes of their Stand, does that also effect them?

In the post where Chester activated the ability, he was able to switch between the view from the stand's eyes (Affected by range) and his own, the ability only activates on whoever Chester is focusing on. Long story short, he can only activate the ability on one person at a time, so it depends on whether or not he's actually looking at you.

Of course because unspoken rules, but you know what I mean.

In the post where Chester activated the ability, he was able to switch between the view from the stand's eyes (Affected by range) and his own, the ability only activates on whoever Chester is focusing on. Long story short, he can only activate the ability on one person at a time, so it depends on whether or not he's actually looking at you.

It's too bad for Chester...this will inevitably become a 4 against 1

Long live the Queen, I say. Being alive having scarred someone is better than dying looking like some cannon fodder villain that the writers put in as filler!

Indeed.

Btw, the part where Chester says that he's a victim and Elogio attacked his friends reminds me of a certain Superman movie, where a British guy says something similar.

British guy: "You bloody son of a b**ch! You killed my team!"

Superman: "Your team of killers...Now guess what! They won't be killing anyone anymore."

Indeed.

Btw, the part where Chester says that he's a victim and Elogio attacked his friends reminds me of a certain Superman movie, where a British guy says something similar.

British guy: "You bloody son of a b**ch! You killed my team!"

Superman: "Your team of killers...Now guess what! They won't be killing anyone anymore."

If anything I'm saving lives, like, think about this part of Beelzebub's abilities-

The more the victim believes (And fears) in the illusion the realer it becomes.

Think about what Vanessa is seeing and what my stand does...think real hard...if she doesn't snap out of it this story won't have a very happy ending, plus, Chester will technically be a murderer at that point. A seventeen year old gang boss was given this ability, and just because he got real scared of the British mafia.

If anything I'm saving lives, like, think about this part of Beelzebub's abilities-

Think about what Vanessa is seeing and what my stand does...think real hard...if she doesn't snap out of it this story won't have a very happy ending, plus, Chester will technically be a murderer at that point. A seventeen year old gang boss was given this ability, and just because he got real scared of the British mafia.

On a different note you'd need Act 2 on Elogio. With Act 1 it wouldn't work so well...I still haven't posted his CS (I continuously add/remove things from his backstory) but here's his personality:

Elogio is a laid back and confident indivdual, whose most defining psychological traits are the ability to say virtually anything with a straight face, and the fact that he never lies. Given his work as a data architect, throughout the years Elogio honed his already high analytical and methodical skills. He is capable of maintaining an organized mind even under extreme stress, fear, or danger.

As any member of the Joestar family, he is kind, has high moral values, and cares deeply for his family and friends. Because of some unfortunate events regarding his ex-wife, women who try to flirt with, or seduce him will have no effect whatsoever. Sometimes he may even shrug it off with a joke.

Because he never raises his voice, people assume that he is unable to get angry, and that he's too much of a nice guy. But that isn't exactly correct. The fact is, Elogio doesn't let himself get worked up, and doesn't let his anger get the best of him. Nonetheless, he still gets angry, but displays it differently from most people. If one would face him in such a state they'd realise he is intimidating, harsh, cruel, and slightly sadistic.

Basically, even if you didn't tell him about Act 1...he'd realize it's an illusion. His gratest fear is being unable to save his daughter (that part will never be edited, nor will the part where he was interested in Mecha manga/anime as a kid, a troublemaker as a teenager,then a certain event makes him a responsible young adult, another event makes him a hurt husband, and then a jaded man). Even with his greatest fear materialized, Elogio can still reason (as I highlighted above).

"Why is my daughter here? How did he know?...Wait, he doesn't know. If he did he never would have asked me about J. and the SF. This isn't real...that is not my daughter"<- his thinking process in the situation.

Well, not that it matters anymore...Now that he knows, Beel Act 1 won't work on GioGio...sigh.  Different story for Act 2, though.

On a different note you'd need Act 2 on Elogio. With Act 1 it wouldn't work so well...I still haven't posted his CS (I continuously add/remove things from his backstory) but here's his personality:

Elogio is a laid back and confident indivdual, whose most defining psychological traits are the ability to say virtually anything with a straight face, and the fact that he never lies. Given his work as a data architect, throughout the years Elogio honed his already high analytical and methodical skills. He is capable of maintaining an organized mind even under extreme stress, fear, or danger.

As any member of the Joestar family, he is kind, has high moral values, and cares deeply for his family and friends. Because of some unfortunate events regarding his ex-wife, women who try to flirt with, or seduce him will have no effect whatsoever. Sometimes he may even shrug it off with a joke.

Because he never raises his voice, people assume that he is unable to get angry, and that he's too much of a nice guy. But that isn't exactly correct. The fact is, Elogio doesn't let himself get worked up, and doesn't let his anger get the best of him. Nonetheless, he still gets angry, but displays it differently from most people. If one would face him in such a state they'd realise he is intimidating, harsh, cruel, and slightly sadistic.

Basically, even if you didn't tell him about Act 1...he'd realize it's an illusion. His gratest fear is being unable to save his daughter (that part will never be edited, nor will the part where he was interested in Mecha manga/anime as a kid, a troublemaker as a teenager,then a certain event makes him a responsible young adult, another event makes him a hurt husband, and then a jaded man). Even with his greatest fear materialized, Elogio can still reason (as I highlighted above).

"Why is my daughter here? How did he know?...Wait, he doesn't know. If he did he never would have asked me about J. and the SF. This isn't real...that is not my daughter"<- his thinking process in the situation.

Well, not that it matters anymore...Now that he knows, Beel Act 1 won't work on GioGio...sigh.  Different story for Act 2, though.

Hey...that's right...Beel Act 2 could counteract Stone Cold Crazy! If he were to move him 5 minutes forward, Elogio could be tricked into thinking that it's the future, and whoever he attacked would already be out of the picture. That means you could line up a specific plan to avoid all of his attacks, while Elogio is completely clueless!

Hey...that's right...Beel Act 2 could counteract Stone Cold Crazy! If he were to move him 5 minutes forward, Elogio could be tricked into thinking that it's the future, and whoever he attacked would already be out of the picture. That means you could line up a specific plan to avoid all of his attacks, while Elogio is completely clueless!

It'd have to be a good trick for him to interact with his future projection so that it becomes reality, though.

You made Vanessa suffer, so Elogio is in a "Oh he did something but let's just burn him first" mood :D. So you'd need some very good talk-no-jutsu. Well, since this is Chester, I expect he can pull it off. Won't be easy, but doable.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd have to be a good trick for him to interact with his future projection so that it becomes reality, though.

You made Vanessa suffer, so Elogio is in a "Oh he did something but let's just burn him first" mood :D. So you'd need some very good talk-no-jutsu. Well, since this is Chester, I expect he can pull it off. Won't be easy, but doable.

Touching Elogio would kind of defeat the purpose of making him clueless in the first place by letting him know you survived. But yeah, I'm going to have to do some major negotiation to make it out of here alive!

Just wanted to announce that I won't be available tomorrow...again. This might happen for quite a few Mondays in a row.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the plan @Azure Sky? Are you working on an Elogio post or are you waiting on me to snap Vanessa out of Fantasy? Right now I'm waiting for posts and just thought I'd ask in case posting prematurely messes with stuff.

What's the plan @Azure Sky? Are you working on an Elogio post or are you waiting on me to snap Vanessa out of Fantasy? Right now I'm waiting for posts and just thought I'd ask in case posting prematurely messes with stuff.

I am working on a post, but whether or not you post before me doesn't change anything, so do as you wish :D.

Sorry to the people who are waiting.I have been workig on a collab with Xenoxx these days.It is almost complete.

Sorry to the people who are waiting.I have been workig on a collab with Xenoxx these days.It is almost complete.

It's alright, I hope its alright that I haven't made a post recently, Joshua is just observing at a minute so I was waiting until I had enough stuff to write for an observation post.

Users who are viewing this thread