Out of JoJo chat

Is it possible that I flesh out the limo driver?  Thinking of making a stand and CS if that is allowed.

Sigh...you know as bizzare as JoJo is...it has nothing on this...

o026.jpg

^Immortal Queen of Demons, who is the principle of a highschool, goes on a rampage and almost destroys space-time continuum because she doesn't want to go to a dentist. It's up to a middle-aged single metahuman female teacher, two ninja teenage girls who come from alternative future timelines where the world is ruled by female perverts (which can control the forces of nature to some degree), an angel who pretends she is a demon, ninjas from the past, NASA, and dinosaurs to save the day! And that is only one chapter xD.

Sigh...you know as bizzare as JoJo is...it has nothing on this...

^Immortal Queen of Demons, who is the principle of a highschool, goes on a rampage and almost destroys space-time continuum because she doesn't want to go to a dentist. It's up to a middle-aged single metahuman female teacher, two ninja teenage girls who come from alternative future timelines where the world is ruled by female perverts (which can control the forces of nature to some degree), an angel who pretends she is a demon, ninjas from the past, NASA, and dinosaurs to save the day! And that is only one chapter xD.

Dunno about that.

mission.png

Jojo builds up the bizarre factor, which makes it pretty good. Coming out super strong in the first chapter alone really sets the bar a bit too high.

Alright putting it up now.  Meant to do it much earlier but travelling and tiredness is bad combination.

Since I already posted three times this week, I'll get a post up tomorrow. (Unless you don't mind if I post for a 4th time @Azure Sky, might be easier for a Chester Queen post if I did post first)

Users who are viewing this thread