Out of JoJo chat

Thanks! I can't access my private workshop for some reason, so I'll post W.I.P. threads just to make sure I don't lose anything. I'll finish both asap. If anything's wrong with either the character or the Stand as of now, though, feel free to tell me. owob

Thanks! I can't access my private workshop for some reason, so I'll post W.I.P. threads just to make sure I don't lose anything. I'll finish both asap. If anything's wrong with either the character or the Stand as of now, though, feel free to tell me. owob
Sure, also Bandit is Co-GM so you can ask him stuff as well.

tombstone-159792_1280.png

simj26 simj26 MainEventMan MainEventMan Xenoxx Xenoxx The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Mion Mion shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand Sunbather Sunbather

At this point I don't think I can save the RP. We are too far behind, and I had no time for it. It will likely get archieved, but I will probably restart it...in the near future.

It takes guts to admit something's over. I figured, so I kinda waited to see if it'd go on. It's unfortunate, but you're great, I'm sure with the experiences made, you can make a reboot work. :)

Users who are viewing this thread