Out of JoJo chat

Are the stands going to be separate from the CS or included? And speaking of the CS, when will that be up?

Oh just so you guys know...I have about 15 Stands on stand-by (but I will reveal them gradually).

The user of Insomnia will be the first minor villain.

Can we talk about the fact that I got kidnapped by the British mafia, then accidentally got myself flown to Italy where I started a gang. I mean, that's a bit bizarre isn't it?

Let's see

Part 1, Vampires being defeated by fancy breathing that lets you punch with the power of the sun

Part 2, ancient vampire being defeated by bullshitting, a volcano, a nazi cyborg, a red stone, and fancy breathing that lets you punch with the power of the sun

Part 3, vampire being defeated by having his ghost thingy get punched really hard by another person's ghost thingy

Part 4, a man with an eye infection gets kinkshamed by a bunch of highschoolers and dies as a result

Part 5, vampire's son becomes a mafia lord. No one understands how King Crimson works.

Part 6, the guy who punched the vampire's ghost really hard has a daughter and she goes to jail where she beats up a gay priest who was in love with the vampire. Timey wimey bullshit happens.

Part 7, the guy with fancy breathing returns, but without fancy breathing now, and now with fancy shooting. He also has a ghost. He competes with the POTUS and the vampire guy who isn't a vampire now but has a ghost that can turn other people into dinosaurs for Jesus's bones. 

Part 8, the resident protagonist has 4 balls. He also asks his mom to show her tiddies because he wants to affirm that they're related.

I think getting kidnapped by the mafia is the MOST normal thing to have happened in this universe.

@Azure Sky @The One Eyed Bandit

While working this morning I came up with some more JoJo ideas. Out of curiosity what'a the character limit and would it be possible to make an NPC Stand and Stand User bio? I don't have time to get too detailed right now, but for the NPC I had the idea to turn Vanessa'a uncle into a Stand User with a Stand like Pearl Jam, used more for healing than fighting. He wouldn't be involved with fights, but he could be someone to go to if battes go to near death.

Let's see

Part 1, Vampires being defeated by fancy breathing that lets you punch with the power of the sun

Part 2, ancient vampire being defeated by bullshitting, a volcano, a nazi cyborg, a red stone, and fancy breathing that lets you punch with the power of the sun

Part 3, vampire being defeated by having his ghost thingy get punched really hard by another person's ghost thingy

Part 4, a man with an eye infection gets kinkshamed by a bunch of highschoolers and dies as a result

Part 5, vampire's son becomes a mafia lord. No one understands how King Crimson works.

Part 6, the guy who punched the vampire's ghost really hard has a daughter and she goes to jail where she beats up a gay priest who was in love with the vampire. Timey wimey bullshit happens.

Part 7, the guy with fancy breathing returns, but without fancy breathing now, and now with fancy shooting. He also has a ghost. He competes with the POTUS and the vampire guy who isn't a vampire now but has a ghost that can turn other people into dinosaurs for Jesus's bones. 

Part 8, the resident protagonist has 4 balls. He also asks his mom to show her tiddies because he wants to affirm that they're related.

I think getting kidnapped by the mafia is the MOST normal thing to have happened in this universe.

Pretty much, Chester's back story as a headline is basically "Local Prick gets kidnapped, Part 5 ensues", definitely donut material.

@simj22

@Azure Sky @The One Eyed Bandit

While working this morning I came up with some more JoJo ideas. Out of curiosity what'a the character limit and would it be possible to make an NPC Stand and Stand User bio? I don't have time to get too detailed right now, but for the NPC I had the idea to turn Vanessa'a uncle into a Stand User with a Stand like Pearl Jam, used more for healing than fighting. He wouldn't be involved with fights, but he could be someone to go to if battes go to near death.

For the moment I'll let a limit of 2 characters...I will let you make more over time. That is an interesting idea regarding Vanessa's uncle. If you want to make him as an NPC I'm fine with it. On the other hand, make sure the healing ability is nothing exaggerate

And my stand too, like think about this situation- "Oh no! The villain with the power to kill us all later is going to get away in that helicopter in 5 minutes! What do we do?!" *engages in direct eye contact by grabbing the villain and turning him around, activated Face The Truth*, now the villain is in his 5 minutes later state where he's on the helicopter 500m in the air, but 5 minutes hasn't passed yet and the helicopter isn't in the air, the villain falls to his death or into the helicopter blades. Problem Solved.

And another situation- The villain's greatest fear is death, and he's just been trapped in Fantasy's effect range.

Here's what happens, the villain gets scared and starts to die, his fear increases, his health deteriorates rapidly, he believes in the effects and fears the stand even more. His fear passes the threshold where the fear itself becomes real, the villain then ACTUALLY dies! Problem Solved.

While Face the Truth can put people in deadly situations faster, Fantasy can be equally deadly. It's like a short cut!

@simj22 @Azure Sky

Users who are viewing this thread