Out of Character

@Fluffykitty9000 I'm confused as to what my character should/is able to do, what the specific steps of the test are, and where we are/what my character can interact with in the world around her.

@Fluffykitty9000 I'm confused as to what my character should/is able to do, what the specific steps of the test are, and where we are/what my character can interact with in the world around her.

well the room looks like a basic dentist or hospital waiting room, with all white walls and plastic chairs. And as far as the test you just have to put your character following a staff member(you may describe them as you like) then them opening the door and you walking in, you do not have to describe anything from there, I will post what the room looks like and what you have to do from there.

well the room looks like a basic dentist or hospital waiting room, with all white walls and plastic chairs. And as far as the test you just have to put your character following a staff member(you may describe them as you like) then them opening the door and you walking in, you do not have to describe anything from there, I will post what the room looks like and what you have to do from there.

Thank you! I'll be posting shortly.

q r o w q r o w Proxemae Proxemae @JayKuro Quincunx Quincunx
-----------------------------------------------------
How is everyone? My friend Juju Juju will be joining this RP, so I am just waiting for her to finish her character and post so I can catch her up with everyone before I continue the story for everyone, so just bare with me please! =D

Users who are viewing this thread