Out of Character

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
@JayKuro  @Yaboku God of War  @Shmivian  @Lava  @Creative  @LilyannaGaming

------------------------------------

This is a reboot of  LilyannaGaming's old RP Poison of our Lives, if you still wish to be in this RP go ahead and either reuse your old character or make a new one, new people are welcome also!

-------------------------------------

@Mollisol I heard you might be interested in joining this, if you still are go ahead and make you character!

*peeks in* o. o 

Hi! The name's Proxemae, though feel free to call me Proxy / Proxe / Proxy / Prox / et cetera. Happy to meet you.  :)  

Would you happen to mind if I pulled a pre-made character? I'm slightly short on time IRL right now and as much as I would love to go through the joys torture of making one from scratch I would rather not? D: I can of course make one if you prefer.

@Fluffykitty9000

*peeks in* o. o 

Hi! The name's Proxemae, though feel free to call me Proxy / Proxe / Proxy / Prox / et cetera. Happy to meet you.  :)  

Would you happen to mind if I pulled a pre-made character? I'm slightly short on time IRL right now and as much as I would love to go through the joys torture of making one from scratch I would rather not? D: I can of course make one if you prefer.

@Fluffykitty9000

Sure if you want go ahead!

Awesome! Thanks¬ ^-^

And as warning, I do happen to be Brit so if I say something that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever then feel free to tell me to translate to American English. Many have complained, so. :P  

NP, can't wait to see the character! (plus my Dad's british so if I ever do get confused I will probably ask him or you! ^_^ )

You wannabe American piece of shit

Seriously? I, a non-American citisen of the United Kingdom, have the utmost respect for Americans, and the common sense to not walk around RPN spewing stereotypical slurs, which I can see you don't possess. Are you not aware that there are rules concerning discrimination all over the Site Rules? Apparently not. Take your insults elsewhere, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I know, thanks anyway. they had posted a bunch of inappropriate stuff that I am reporting right now.

Sorry you had to deal with that. :(  

NP, can't wait to see the character! (plus my Dad's british so if I ever do get confused I will probably ask him or you! ^_^ )

By the by, I literally just saw this somehow. < - <  Stupid computer... Anyhow, yes, I'm perfectly happy to indulge. :P  

@Yaboku God of War  @Proxemae @LilyannaGaming

------------------------------------------------

I hate to be a pain about this, but could you please finish up your characters soon? If school or a job is a problem please tell me so I can give you a bit more time. I want this RP to start soon! =D

------------------------------

@Mollisol  @JayKuro

--------------------------------

Your characters are done so I don't have anything to ask of you, Just telling you that this RP will start soon even though we do not have many RPers. I don't want this to die, or you guys to get bored so we will start up soon, new people are still welcome to join! So if you have anyone interested in joining that's great, if you know anyone that might be interested in joining could you ask them for me? Anyway, that is all, have a great day! ^D^

Uhh...oops x3 pls dont be mad but I'm always busy to roleplay so i can leave if it'll help sorry 

I hate to be a pain about this, but could you please finish up your characters soon? If school or a job is a problem please tell me so I can give you a bit more time. I want this RP to start soon! =D

*faceplants with embarrassment*

I WROTE THE EDITS IN BUT NEVER CLICKED SUBMIT LIKE A DUMB PERSON UGH I AM SO SORRY I'M DOING IT NOW UGH ;-;

*faceplants with embarrassment*

I WROTE THE EDITS IN BUT NEVER CLICKED SUBMIT LIKE A DUMB PERSON UGH I AM SO SORRY I'M DOING IT NOW UGH ;-;

XD it's alright, I've done that before.

Uhh...oops x3 pls dont be mad but I'm always busy to roleplay so i can leave if it'll help sorry 

It's alright, you can stay if you want, but if you are always busy I don't want to put any more stress on you.

XD it's alright, I've done that before.

It's alright, you can stay if you want, but if you are always busy I don't want to put any more stress on you.

LooL nah you're fine x3 I can just leave the rp i don't really roleplay much anymore. Thanks for having me 

Users who are viewing this thread