Out of Character

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Yo that beat was dope as fuck! Loved the post too!
Thanks, my buddy makes beats like that but that wasn't him! Still pretty sick though, i'm not gonna try to have Cicero involve himself too much in this fight because I want his strength to be more of a mystery and we kind of have a crap ton of people already involved.

Thanks, my buddy makes beats like that but that wasn't him! Still pretty sick though, i'm not gonna try to have Cicero involve himself too much in this fight because I want his strength to be more of a mystery and we kind of have a crap ton of people already involved.
I agree. Though just keep in mind that Vlad has experienced wounds worse than what he is dealing with currently. He does have accelerated healing thanks to his mutations, but it's nothing OP; I promise.

That's pretty dope that you have a friend that mixes beats. Do have any that you can post?

I agree. Though just keep in mind that Vlad has experienced wounds worse than what he is dealing with currently. He does have accelerated healing thanks to his mutations, but it's nothing OP; I promise.

That's pretty dope that you have a friend that mixes beats. Do have any that you can post?

Eh, i'd have to ask him, me and him haven't spoke in a while! I'll ask him if he needs more publicity and hopefully he'll give me a track to send. Of course, at-least Vlad has limitations you know! As long as character have limitations and can be injured and so forth then it's fine, Cicero is actually a human, kind of.. It'll be explained later. But i'd say one of his abilities is really strong tho, so i'm not trying to show all of his stuff until later on.

Eh, i'd have to ask him, me and him haven't spoke in a while! I'll ask him if he needs more publicity and hopefully he'll give me a track to send. Of course, at-least Vlad has limitations you know! As long as character have limitations and can be injured and so forth then it's fine, Cicero is actually a human, kind of.. It'll be explained later. But i'd say one of his abilities is really strong tho, so i'm not trying to show all of his stuff until later on.
I honestly think my character isn't that powerful compared to the others who use powers, shape shift, and use magic. He just a mutant, that's it, lol.

I honestly think my character isn't that powerful compared to the others who use powers, shape shift, and use magic. He just a mutant, that's it, lol.

We should get some sort of power-scale for all of our characters to rate them on how strong they are and everything. Luxor is suppose to be the highest, like the Mac-daddy of Power you know? Yeah, i'm not gonna have Cicero be ridiculously unbeatable but if someone goes up against him, sparring or likewise they need strategical thinking. :P Kinda like taking on a Hydra, mindless brunt force will not work as it'll just continue to grow more heads.

I like really strategic battles, it adds more creative thinking when it comes to taking down foes. :captaincat:

We should get some sort of power-scale for all of our characters to rate them on how strong they are and everything. Luxor is suppose to be the highest, like the Mac-daddy of Power you know? Yeah, i'm not gonna have Cicero be ridiculously unbeatable but if someone goes up against him, sparring or likewise they need strategical thinking. :P Kinda like taking on a Hydra, mindless brunt force will not work as it'll just continue to grow more heads.

I like really strategic battles, it adds more creative thinking when it comes to taking down foes. :captaincat:
Same. The only reason I had Vlad take the hit was basically he reacted instinctively to protect one of his students, so he tossed his well being out the window and put Mira's ahead of his. Since Vlad usually had to fight monsters with powers and magic abilities, he's good at thinking out side of the box in order to defeat more powerful foes.

Same. The only reason I had Vlad take the hit was basically he reacted instinctively to protect one of his students, so he tossed his well being out the window and put Mira's ahead of his. Since Vlad usually had to fight monsters with powers and magic abilities, he's good at thinking out side of the box in order to defeat more powerful foes.

There'll definitely be a lot more powerful beings as the story goes on! Especially when some monster-hunting gets introduced, that'll be pretty fun. :closed eyes open smile: I'm not sure when some classes should begin but they should start pretty soon since this is an academy roleplay after all, what's the point in having a supernatural school if you can't teach anything?

I probably should have added alchemy to his list of tools to help him out in fights. Also just to throw this out there, the alchemist who mutated Vladimir is still alive and kicking...

Going to the teaching aspect, I chose history teacher cause I love history in general and Vladimir has been alive before gunpowder weapons were widely available and the fact that he's interacted and been to so many different cultures over the course of his life. He's fought monsters from almost every mythology, which ties into history once again.

Last edited:
I bet you're so confused as to what's going on because of all the people, i'm trying to figure out a response to make once yours is complete. Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais
Yeah its cluster fuck right now lol. I'll figure out something for the hooded guy. I want Vladimir to stay unconscious; which means your character control him for the time being since she's a healer.

Yeah its cluster fuck right now lol. I'll figure out something for the hooded guy. I want Vladimir to stay unconscious; which means your character control him for the time being since she's a healer.

Alright, since two people are unconscious i'll have Cassandra attempt to drag both of them to a more safe location so that things are a bit more calm and Kisaki's characters or Cicero & Skyler could take on the hooded guy. Cicero might stay back a little bit if Skyler is taking on the hooded guy, 1v2 isn't exactly fair in his mind. :kissopeneyes:

Wait a minute...demon tournament...super powerful lady....Obsidian, don't you DARE Yu Yu Hakusho me!
Too late, I wish I knew more about Yu Yu Hakusho to understand that reference though! :neutralteeth: If anything the inspiration came from DBZ Super, Ideas of tournaments get me all riled up so yeaaah! Gather your strongest peeps, they don't have to be a part of the dragon clan, they can be friends, behemoth members, or some random hobos you picked up off the street.

Make sure they're strong tho. ^_^

Too late, I wish I knew more about Yu Yu Hakusho to understand that reference though! :neutralteeth: If anything the inspiration came from DBZ Super, Ideas of tournaments get me all riled up so yeaaah! Gather your strongest peeps, they don't have to be a part of the dragon clan, they can be friends, behemoth members, or some random hobos you picked up off the street.

Make sure they're strong tho. ^_^
Are Ryo's former DisCom group allowed to help him? Cause in this case, Roy just might help Ryo despite thinking he's an asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread