Out of Character (OOC) Chatter

I just didn't have the time to make a male agitator, nor could I find an image until midway through my shift at work today.Derek.jpg

Combuster! But it's too late.

Ah, well.  I guess that just means if I get in I'll get to monopolize the Agitator powers.  (Just watch someone make an out of the blue last minute agitator character.)

Accepted Characters:

1. Me- Male Traveler- Leon Ekström
  2. Me- Female Dreamer- Novalie Ekström
  3. @Collidias Rex- Male Traveler- Matthew Ronan
  4. @simj22- Female Changer- Madison Garland
  5. @Collinbu98- Male Agitator- Collin Walsh
  6. @Emiya Shin- Female Author- Sophie Bordeaux
  7. @Cheryl- Female Changer- Angeline Wilkinson
  8. Empty
  9. Empty
  10. Empty

@Kiroshiven needs to select which of his two characters he prefers.

@shatteredxfrost needs to finish the second half of her character application.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you guys make the revisions requested, please feel free to post! I will be doing a post with a bickering Novalie and Leon in the next day or two, but don't be afraid to jump in. You can either just reflect on the quickly retreating NPC, talk to the traveler NPC that has approached the group, or address one another (such as with introductions). I'm eager to teleport us to Black Rock so we'll only get a post or two each before we are whisked away to start the 'real' adventure. =)

I'm irrationally irritated by RPN autocorrecting "the big C-word" to "I'm uncultured". -_-

It censors that word so you'll never get past that- but you can use "bitch."

Yeah, have changed it to "bitch" so it doesn't look silly, but it still irritates me. It's a petty issue, but matters of principle usually are.

I'm disappointed because it's a lovely word - the fact that it isn't a slur, yet still warrants being censored speaks volumes of its unique vulgarity. Not a lot of other words do that. :(

Yeah, have changed it to "bitch" so it doesn't look silly, but it still irritates me. It's a petty issue, but matters of principle usually are.

I'm disappointed because it's a lovely word - the fact that it isn't a slur, yet still warrants being censored speaks volumes of its unique vulgarity. Not a lot of other words do that. :(

Lol, profanity is an art form for you, isn't it?

Well, the n word also gets auto censored as well. Unique vulgarity as well, huh?

Lol, profanity is an art form for you, isn't it?

Travel to Australia or NZ sometime and you'll see - we use that word everywhere. Greeting, saying goodbye, modifier, simple exclamation ... hell, it's a staple of my vocabulary.

Well, the n word also gets auto censored as well. Unique vulgarity as well, huh?

You could argue that, but I think it's different because it's very ... directed. It's picking out one particular trait about a person and trying to cast an extremely negative light on it. A slur.

But eh - I'm getting offtopic. My rage has quelled, and the fires of righteous fury have simmered down.

Accepted Characters

1. Me- Male Traveler- Leon Ekström
  2. Me- Female Dreamer- Novalie Ekström
  3. @Collidias Rex- Male Traveler- Matthew Ronan
  4. @simj22- Female Changer- Madison Garland
  5. @Collinbu98- Male Agitator- Collin Walsh
  6. @Emiya Shin- Female Author- Sophie Bordeaux
  7. @Cheryl- Female Changer- Angeline Wilkinson
  8. @Kiroshiven - Female Author- Minerva Lupei
  9. @shatteredxfrost - Female Changer- Asami Kim
  10. Empty

The last spot can be filled by a male character only since we already have 6 girls and only 3 guys. I will not accept female applications from this point forward unless one drops. I also will not accept any more changer applications as we already have 3 of those as well.

Too many changers, and too many rogues. You know the story about cooks and broths. What's the point of having too many of one class/school? I need to retinker some things. 

I'm always shunted to support in whatever games, and filling in League, so whatever. I'm used to this bs.

@Collinbu98 @Collidias Rex @shatteredxfrost @simj22 @Emiya Shin @Cheryl @Kiroshiven

So now... we decide as a group what we want to do. The group can argue IC, of course, but OOC everyone should probably decide and talk about what they want to do. The characters under 18 are in school, but you can visit any of the adults that are thought to be psions. Alternatively you can visit the homes of the kids that are thought to be psions and try to see if you find any clues in the residences. It's really up to you. It's okay to split the party but I will caution against going off completely on your own. I realize everyone is a bad ass psion but there are consequences in this RP setting, just like the real world, if you're foolhardy. As you might be able to discern as a player not everything in this town is as simple and benevolent as it seems. =)

@simj22 Minerva's the crazy cat lady huh? I see how it is.

Well, Minerva will likely want to just explore the town as it's her first time outside of Psydrium. Of course, AFTER she calms down her now freaked out pets. Seriously should warn someone before warping them out of a room when she's traveling with three animals that aren't used to it. Lol.

@Kiroshiven Actually, Leon considered her the author equivalent of a crazy cat lady, but you can keep blaming Sims for the biases of my characters if you want. ;) Minerva can explore to some degree and voice that opinion, but remember it's not a vacation or anything so she will be expected (as will all the characters) to be immediately getting to task. She also might need the translator if she wants to converse with anyone! Novalie will go with the flow so long as it's sensible.

Madison didn't even comment on her animals, and just took snapshots of them. She merely put Minerva on the 'could be fashion magazine front page material if she wasn't a psion'. She's very business-minded.

But yeah, i guess you can blame me for another's character's opinions, that's alright.

Madison didn't even comment on her animals, and just took snapshots of them. She merely put Minerva on the 'could be fashion magazine front page material if she wasn't a psion'. She's very business-minded.

But yeah, i guess you can blame me for another's character's opinions, that's alright.

Sorry, i was half exhausted when i typed the message

Users who are viewing this thread