• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Character Chat

I'll probably post something small tomorrow.

Edit: I lied sorry, been busy, will post something when I have time.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm sorry, but I'm going on hiatus for a while. Uni has been kicking my butt, alongside the new part time job I recently started. Best of luck though! I do love this roleplay, and my knightly boi Cher.

In terms of the roleplay, you can autopilot Cher to do stuff on the ship, only to vanish one night, by swimming away without anyone's notice, or something like that.

I feel like I should post, but I'm not sure what to do with Nicole.

Timewise, I feel like she'd be helping check for ship repair spots until the marines make their move, but with Cher dropping, there's no one to bounce off of.

I feel like I should post, but I'm not sure what to do with Nicole.

Timewise, I feel like she'd be helping check for ship repair spots until the marines make their move, but with Cher dropping, there's no one to bounce off of.
I'll start up the marine encounter likely Sunday or Monday

ahh here is a pure OOC thread. I am new to this site and am still learning to navigate my way through properly. I created an OOC thread in the general discussion section though I'll go back and delete it now. Is there an FAQ section? I have some questions, I tried posting a thread in the 1 on 1 section and it appears to have not worked. Am confused
I would recommend going to the Community Hub. You can create question threads there and site staff are very good about answering them.

Edit: Also, you will find multiple OOCs as each role play tends to have its own OOC thread.

Double Edit: This OOC is specifically for a One Piece anime AU RP.

My One Piece girls.
Cait Merlin and Nicole Robbins (both musician characters)
cait_and_nicole__beach_babes_by_natataeaq_by_britishvegeta_deu2o1n-fullview.jpg

Art by natataeaq from DeviantArt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back