• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Character Chat

I got the chance to reread some stuff now since i missed a lot in the start and i really love the characters that much more now.

I guess I'll just have Aya sleep and wait for the next scene change, i put her in a place where i can't really interact with anyone.

I guess I'll just have Aya sleep and wait for the next scene change, i put her in a place where i can't really interact with anyone.
You can join Cher and Nicole in inspecting the ship walls if you want, an extra pair of hands never hurt anybody.

grudge grudge Would Cher know about Higo's devil fruit? I don't mind at all whether he does or not lol

You can join Cher and Nicole in inspecting the ship walls if you want, an extra pair of hands never hurt anybody.

grudge grudge Would Cher know about Higo's devil fruit? I don't mind at all whether he does or not lol
He probably would, while Higo isn't a fan of flaunting it off, as he thinks relying too much on your devil fruit ability is a bad habit, he's being more secretive about it not to reveal his whole repertoire.

Sorry if it was a bit short, not on my A-game today, spent all day drawing so my hands are cramping.

On Saturday? Exhausted and asleep after numerous accidental injuries and much babysitting of nieces.

Today: pretty good, will try and post tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back