Out of Character Chat

You mean the guard bots of the territory?
Or do you legit mean the cities cuase nobody knows the route back cuase everyone was blindfolded except for the leaders and higher ups

I also think he means the robots that guard BlankStone, you know not any important ones

I’m trying to think of a way that’s a Cassy can interact with someone, but isn’t it still raining?

oh wows. Did you catch up on sleep?
I mean, I woke up three times in the middle of the night due to my dogs wanting to go out/eat/drink/stupid guy outside. So no, I didn't. Not at all. I hate waking up in the middle of the day like this, so I'll be writing my post right now.

Question, should I have Frost stick around, or what? I have plans for him maybe, and I can carry out on them or not.

I mean, I woke up three times in the middle of the night due to my dogs wanting to go out/eat/drink/stupid guy outside. So no, I didn't. Not at all. I hate waking up in the middle of the day like this, so I'll be writing my post right now.

Question, should I have Frost stick around, or what? I have plans for him maybe, and I can carry out on them or not.
I mean, do what you feel he would do xP
I'm not yo boss or anything (although I do have a thing for power >: 3)

Users who are viewing this thread