Out Of Character Chat.

izayoiix izayoiix THAT'S WHAT TARON EGERTON LOOKS LIKE?
THE HEAVENLY VOICE OF JOHNNY FROM SING????????????

I'm sorry but that puppy

I is excited
YES. I love Taron Egerton but that's cause of Kingsmen xD
I havent been able to see Sing yet, but I heard a clip of him singing and I was like oh boy. He's the type that an do everything I'm so screwed xD
AND THAT'S JB xD
I actually forgot to mention him, but yes. He has a pug puppy named JB. just like in kingsmen cause im trash

YES. I love Taron Egerton but that's cause of Kingsmen xD
I havent been able to see Sing yet, but I heard a clip of him singing and I was like oh boy. He's the type that an do everything I'm so screwed xD
AND THAT'S JB xD
I actually forgot to mention him, but yes. He has a pug puppy named JB. just like in kingsmen cause im trash

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ah, indeed, happy birthday to Ambie! (: Jim will definitely give her the warmest birthday wishes that she would tolerate from him for sure. xD

happy birthday ambie~. bea will ask mitzi to make cupcakes since she's better at that c:

Ambie: ..... *really loves cupcakes*

Ah, indeed, happy birthday to Ambie! (: Jim will definitely give her the warmest birthday wishes that she would tolerate from him for sure. xD

Awwwww Jim! <3
Ambie: Thank you. *small smile*

I JUST HAD TO TELL Y'ALL THIS

So I was looking up Spanish translations for quotes from the El Dorado movie for tattoos from Tulia and Mateo, and the translator brings up first examples in context AND IT BROUGHT UP THE EXACT QUOTES I WAS USING BUT IN SPANISH

Users who are viewing this thread