Out of Character Chat

@Aero Glad to have you back, Aero! Quick note: I added more onto the lore of the world this time compared to the last RP, so you might wanna read those over real quick since Ikki and Arthrn come from packs starting with Western/Southern, which titles go to different places in the Continental Packs now. Just let me know once you'd like me to read them over! ^~^

It's glad too be back! I was really happy to see this RP back up again. I read the Lore and I am very excited for the Events. So for the packs, I changed Arthrn's original pack to the Southern Suns if that's okay. Ikki I kept her pack but emphasized that her pack was disbanded/killed off by the Executioners. I believe their backstories are ready to read but if any of it is not alright, do tell and I will change it ouo.

Sorry, I'm here... I can't post tonight... but probably tomorrow after I finish with the ACT aspire testing I've been getting ready to do. >.< 

I'll be replying as soon as I finish up my new baby!

Sorry, I'm here... I can't post tonight... but probably tomorrow after I finish with the ACT aspire testing I've been getting ready to do. >.< 

You're good, hon! Take all the time you need!

Man I'm glad I chose to reveal Lycaon's story throughout the roleplay. This controversy is so engaging. 

Or am I the only one who thinks so? o3o

Hey guys I'm almost catching up with reading and hopefully I'll be able to post tonight. If not, definitely tomorrow owo! This story is very intriguing.

Glad to be in a wolf pack together again @xXEmoWolfLuvXx!!! Q3Q

Leila brother zones Phaethon

Little do they know is that Smol and @Chaos Follows date irl

he says hi to everyone btw idfk why he won't say so himself but oh well

So Smol, what do you have in store for us going forward?

Also, for anyone who has a selsa in need of interaction, make your way over to me and i'd be happy to incorporate. I hate seeing people join a RP and have nobody talk with them. 

So Smol, what do you have in store for us going forward?

Also, for anyone who has a selsa in need of interaction, make your way over to me and i'd be happy to incorporate. I hate seeing people join a RP and have nobody talk with them. 

I mean, Idon't have a Selsa, but I'm looking for someone for someone for Assuva to interact with. I was going to interact with Anima, but Assuva  is more of a "talk to me, and I'll talk to you" kind of wolf, because he's somewhat shy. If you looked at his Backstory you could see why. He does like pups though, he'll talk to any young if he sees that they're alone and want to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread