Out of Character Chat

tfw you're an emissary trying to keep your cool but you catch beef with the Beta for being an edgelord.

Hickry 2.png

Really though, great game today guys! I'll try to be active, but I will have a busy week ahead. Enjoy the doggos and I hope to get Cypress and Hickory to visit periodically :3

Eyy, we have more epsilons now! ^^ If you're looking for someone to interact with, you can help Lupo out with the daily sweep (you're just going to make sure all the dens are still in perfect conditions).

And Lucio would love a playmate friend to talk to while waiting for something that he can get involved in.

Well, Lucio welcome to chat at Galen if he wants, the old geezer would chat back, and I'll have Nessa wander over and help Lupo next time I post

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully I'll have a post up tomorrow, sorry guys! :'D

@Chaos Follows and myself should also have a response up tonight, hopefully! Both of us have been busy!

@Chaos Follows and I should be responding soon, we finally have free time!

Though in unfortunate news: We lost Barok and Ruari, both dropped :/

Would we incorporate this into the plot? Or can Priam become Lead Selsa?

Nah, neither have had much to do and no interaction that can alter the plot, so we can just say Priam had been Lead Selsa. I'll update that once I finish chores!

All excitement aside though, our characters are all very disperse and posts will naturally take a while since they can only interact so much with each other. For the time being, Leila, Kaga, Apollo and Artemis are pushing a lot of dense interactions around so I understand if things are taking a while.

(BUT SMOL PLZ)

EDIT: Now that I think about it, there are some characters that could budge around.

@WolfOfProphecys @SummerWolf hOI.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will have a response when we can get it out, guys. I'm sorry. I'll try to have something out later, I've been busy dealing with a new quarter of college and a jury service coming soon, and @Chaos Follows has been dealing with college applications. We're trying our hardest to have a response, we haven't abandoned you guys, I've been dealing with RPs one at a time to take it easy.

We will have a response when we can get it out, guys. I'm sorry. I'll try to have something out later, I've been busy dealing with a new quarter of college and a jury service coming soon, and @Chaos Follows has been dealing with college applications. We're trying our hardest to have a response, we haven't abandoned you guys, I've been dealing with RPs one at a time to take it easy.

Oh, it's okay. College apps and service can be very consuming; I wish you luck with your thing!

@Aero Glad to have you back, Aero! Quick note: I added more onto the lore of the world this time compared to the last RP, so you might wanna read those over real quick since Ikki and Arthrn come from packs starting with Western/Southern, which titles go to different places in the Continental Packs now. Just let me know once you'd like me to read them over! ^~^

Users who are viewing this thread