Out of Character Chat

mammon.

𝘴𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡-𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘒𝘷π˜ͺ𝘰𝘳
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Have fun! ^~^

@Chaos FollowsΒ Here's the OOC so you can bookmark it!

@RhakunΒ @Camila Welcome, guys! Feel free to invite anyone you think might wanna join :3

Okay, so we don't have as many people as I'd hoped to start, but if anyone can invite friends - That'd be awesome.

Hopefully we can start some time today!

Β 

Okay, so we don't have as many people as I'd hoped to start, but if anyone can invite friends - That'd be awesome.

Hopefully we can start some time today!

Β 

I'm still a relatively young r-player; I don't have any long time partners I could get in ;w;

Maybe we're recieving low attention because we just exist on the Hosted Projects section. I think it would be nice to start a thread on the general Fantasy board to see if we can draw some people to play here. You know, just a little advert :3

I'm still a relatively young r-player; I don't have any long time partners I could get in ;w;

Maybe we're recieving low attention because we just exist on the Hosted Projects section. I think it would be nice to start a thread on the general Fantasy board to see if we can draw some people to play here. You know, just a little advert :3

Ah, so an interest check? I'll do so once I'm home, then! Welcome, btw!

Well, for starters, shall we have people make more than one character? One thing I learned is that, when certain people go dead in a RP, it kills the Rp because it holds up conversations. However, if we all had multiple characters, it'd be better.

AlsoI didn't check if anyone already did.Β 

Well, for starters, shall we have people make more than one character? One thing I learned is that, when certain people go dead in a RP, it kills the Rp because it holds up conversations. However, if we all had multiple characters, it'd be better.

AlsoI didn't check if anyone already did.Β 

I agree with that notion! I've already made two, but I'm about to make two more, I'll ask @Chaos FollowsΒ if he wants to make a second one. I know @RhakunΒ made a second one, and @Tori BradleyΒ as well. Not sure if @Wolf WolfΒ is comfortable making a second one, but I'll tag 'em here to ask. @WolfOfProphecysΒ has a second one, and I know @MistoryΒ is just comfortable with just one and I won't push for a second one. Though we have two others who have yet to create characters: @CamilaΒ and @CherylΒ (coincidentally, they both have C usernames, funny to me!)

We have 10 people, and I'm not sure if anyone wants to or knows anyone who would like to join. But IΒ didΒ create an interest check for this RP, a simple one, but enough to get it out there.Β 

Also sorry for not posting the starter today everyone, tomorrowΒ for sureΒ since it's my last class for the week. Plus I'd like to finish my two wolves and give our two members who haven't finished yet some time to do so. With that being said, be prepared for tomorrow! The pack will begin then, and I'm excited to see everyone's characters in action soon!

@Antqionette

Welcome to the pack! This is the OOC, we're glad to have you here and can't wait to see your character(s) in mind, feel free to come here if you have any questions! :3

@Antqionette

Welcome to the pack! This is the OOC, we're glad to have you here and can't wait to see your character(s) in mind, feel free to come here if you have any questions! :3

Thank you! Ugh my post kept deleting itself DX Anyways hopefully you'll see this, but is itt okay with you if I make a huntress or lead huntress?

Thank you! Ugh my post kept deleting itself DX Anyways hopefully you'll see this, but is itt okay with you if I make a huntress or lead huntress?

Ah! So someone finally wants to take the role of Lead Delta, yes you can indeed be the Lead Delta if you'd like, or even just a Delta- Either is fine! ^~^

Loving all the Greek Mythology references! α••( ᐛ )α•—

I'll try to get a post up tonight while I still think I'm awake. (Yes, you read that right.)

Loving all the Greek Mythology references! α••( ᐛ )α•—

I'll try to get a post up tonight while I still think I'm awake. (Yes, you read that right.)

I feel like the outsider having a Trojan reference tho.

Don't even think about trying to break into my city with a wooden horse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gonna tag a few people from the first RP:

@MuffinRPs

@Skylight

@Aero

Quite a few of em (or at least the ones I remember) haven't been on since 2016, which is a shame, but hopefully they might still be interested ^~^

Users who are viewing this thread