Out of Character Chat

Sorry for not posting sooner @.@ I didn't have the RP Section followed so no notifications for me! xD

Id like to see people posting. at this point dont feel bad for making a second post if you want to. the only way to keep moving is to just post 

Eeeh, it's up to you really, just don't want to see this rp die.

You shouldn't have let me join....I have a dark secret....

Every time I join a rp, it ends up dying....I am the angle of death.

Someone already asked something similar to this, but what did you have in mind?

I was thinking about what the characters would do between the end of a hunt and another, it couldn't be just training and talking to people, after all. So I thought about my character and I think it would be nice to develop interest in music and books like '1984' (my favorite dystopia).

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about what the characters would do between the end of a hunt and another, it couldn't be just training and talking to people, after all. So I thought about my character and I think it would be nice to develop interest in music and books like '1984' (my favorite dystopia).

While some of that media would still be around, it's likely a new era of music, literature, and movies/television would have developed similar to how music has changed a lot every decade or so for the past century at least.

Ill actually post soon. Was trying to handle some last minute stuff in school so I can graduate and go to college and all that fine stuff. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back