Out of Character Chat

@Ahara if it wouldn't be too much, might I suggest taking on admins to help run this in the times you cannot be active?

Also, I suggest making two IC forums, within the city and outside of it so that posts regarding decapitation and disembowelment away from posts about a mice conversation over brunch.

@Ahara if it wouldn't be too much, might I suggest taking on admins to help run this in the times you cannot be active?

Also, I suggest making two IC forums, within the city and outside of it so that posts regarding decapitation and disembowelment away from posts about a mice conversation over brunch.

I'd be more than happy to take on admin duties if needed, but I full acknowledge I can be unreliable as well at times due to #BeingAMental, but am willing if better alternatives cannot be coerced :P  

And the two forum things sounds genius. I for one HATE when flying internal organs splash into my teapot. Totally ruins the brew.

And the two forum things sounds genius. I for one HATE when flying internal organs splash into my teapot. Totally ruins the brew.

What are you vegan? There's nothing better than some organ soup. Great for the heart. Well, your heart anyways.

@Ahara Lore tab? I'd like to know a little more before I post.

Thats a great idea. if you want to be an admin please PM me. things with me have been really hectic for the past few days but itll calm down soon. And yeah two ICs will be made because some people might choose to skip a hunt if they want and itll help organize anyways 

I'd like to make a charecter who is the son of a veteran, he inherited his gear and legacy. But he will be quite inexperienced with the monster hunting career though :)  @Ahara

I'd like to make a charecter who is the son of a veteran, he inherited his gear and legacy. But he will be quite inexperienced with the monster hunting career though :)  @Ahara

Thats a cool idea. would he have the same mutation as his father? (Not common but not unheard of)

Thats a cool idea. would he have the same mutation as his father? (Not common but not unheard of)

Actually no. His father didn't have a mutation he faked having super speed with a suit of armor. His son however does in fact have super speed :)  which he is able to control better using the suit his father used. 

@Hell-Jumper Is now an admin so that if I am ever off for long periods of time he can accept new members and help out with things. The Lore Tab should be up within the next couple of hours so look out for that

@everyone

Also I would like to see some more outstanding mutations on the characters. It's up to you if you want something like enhanced hearing but you are pretty free to go a little over the top. Obviously there is no god-modding allowed but you can be pretty powerful. For example my character will be able to apply massive force to her hands, feet, head, etc. to cause massively powerful punches or kicks or whatever. Have fun with it :)

Also I would like to see some more outstanding mutations on the characters. It's up to you if you want something like enhanced hearing but you are pretty free to go a little over the top. Obviously there is no god-modding allowed but you can be pretty powerful. For example my character will be able to apply massive force to her hands, feet, head, etc. to cause massively powerful punches or kicks or whatever. Have fun with it :)

I had intended to create a character with his skin made entirely of metal, the downside being without the medication, his movements are less precise, almost sluggish. Or maybe a her.

I'd say thats a good idea except biologically that wouldn't really work out lol. Maybe say that their skin has hardened to be nearly bulletproof in strength so that its essentially the same thing?

I had intended to create a character with his skin made entirely of metal, the downside being without the medication, his movements are less precise, almost sluggish. Or maybe a her.

It would only be their, their bones, and their muscles however I would be perfectly fine with increased durability.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few more questions.

1. Did religion survive the nuclear blasts and the colonization of TerraNuvia specifically Christianity (random question I know but it could play a part in my character)?
  2. How much knowledge was brought over about ancient events on Earth thing like wars if any at all was brought over?
  3. This question links to both the others which would explain them. Could I have a character based off a Crusader? Basically a hunter sent to smite (Smite was a smart choice of words once you see my character mutations it will make sense) down his enemies in the name of god dressed in an armor based off the Crusaders hence the other two questions.
  4. Oh and one last question. Do hunters have a alias? Since it would make sense if companies have made it into a show it would make sense for them to jazz the hunters names up a bit.

@Ahara

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few more questions.

1. Did religion survive the nuclear blasts and the colonization of TerraNuvia specifically Christianity (random question I know but it could play a part in my character)?
  2. How much knowledge was brought over about ancient events on Earth thing like wars if any at all was brought over?
  3. This question links to both the others which would explain them. Could I have a character based off a Crusader? Basically a hunter sent to smite (Smite was a smart choice of words once you see my character mutations it will make sense) down his enemies in the name of god dressed in an armor based off the Crusaders hence the other two questions.
  4. Oh and one last question. Do hunters have a alias? Since it would make sense if companies have made it into a show it would make sense for them to jazz the hunters names up a bit.

@Ahara

The current year is 2105. The Nuclear blasts struck in 2050 and we landed on TerraNuvia in 2051. The first hunt took place a year later in 2052. All of Earth's history has continued on and everyone is still pretty knowledgeable about it. Our technology is pretty well advanced so things like that arent really lost. Christianity and the other major world religions did survive but have a MUCH smaller following. Most people lost faith in their god/s after the earth was destroyed by man. A religious zealot (crusader) type hunter would be plausible with beliefs along the lines of feeling they are divinely mandated to make this new planet a christian (or whatever religion) world. The city could even be seen as a holy site by some and would need to be protected at all costs. Also yes hunters may have an alias or stagename. They don't need one but it would make sense that a major team would want some kind of catchy or flashy name that would stick in peoples heads. 

I hope that answered your questions

The current year is 2105. The Nuclear blasts struck in 2050 and we landed on TerraNuvia in 2051. The first hunt took place a year later in 2052. All of Earth's history has continued on and everyone is still pretty knowledgeable about it. Our technology is pretty well advanced so things like that arent really lost. Christianity and the other major world religions did survive but have a MUCH smaller following. Most people lost faith in their god/s after the earth was destroyed by man. A religious zealot (crusader) type hunter would be plausible with beliefs along the lines of feeling they are divinely mandated to make this new planet a christian (or whatever religion) world. The city could even be seen as a holy site by some and would need to be protected at all costs. Also yes hunters may have an alias or stagename. They don't need one but it would make sense that a major team would want some kind of catchy or flashy name that would stick in peoples heads. 

I hope that answered your questions

Everything I need answered in one perfect paragraph thanks a bunch. I have a feeling my character is going to be unique to play to say the least.

@NekoChanBo @Jefferson @Nunali @happydeath @Cup of Mek @Hell-Jumper

The first bits of lore are up right now. I want to draw attention specifically to the timeline. If you notice one of them deals with an event involving the killing of a unique monster. This timeline may be updated if something historically worthy happens in a hunt that you participate in. For example if you kill a unique monster you will get added to the list and memorialized for all of time

Users who are viewing this thread