Out of Character Chat

Nothing impressive, but I was hoping for a little more to be able to respond to before I posted.

*Takes of hat*
A moment of silence, please.

Hey, I was thinking about signing up with Guilomon? If that's okay. I came here through the interest check.

Maybe he just mispelled guilmon?

I supppoooossseee i need to post soon

Thatll happen tonight or tomorrow, just like, tag me 500 times if its not up by 5

I figured that's the Digimon he was talking about. But there was a different rule he overlooked.

I dont feel like rereading them

So hows your day been, kage?

Good. Been working on getting the rest of the secret weapons in Final Fantasy XV

Fun

Ive been playing fable 2 and decided to try my hand at dmmd earlier

Not that i

Play games like that or anything

*deletes browser history*

What have you done now Lettuce?

*deletes browser history again for good measure*

This game is actually really long and drawn out, kinda frustrating

I regret it but i said id fo it for a friend and now here i am

Having forgotten to do so yesterday.

*swats Necromantic Necromantic with a newspaper*

Post, you post soon, or swat again.

read the rules please, and do wait patiently if you had done what you need to do according to it.

Otherwise to undermine your chances, if i may be frank.

Heyo! For those not in Dischord, I'm Pretz, as of today a new member of this RP! :bishiesparklesl:
Speaking of which I finally posted my character KageYuuki KageYuuki , sorry he's such an odd child just let me know if there's anything I need to adjust, fix, change, ect. :3

Other than that I've familiarized myself with everyone's characters and I'm looking forward to getting to it. B)
Oh, on a related note, because of site update Hell it would be so swagtastic if peeps could update the images in their profiles. I know we have the written descriptions, but if there's an image I'd love to have a chance to see it.

Thanks n Peace.
:ghostxx:

He looks like he's going to be a trip xD Welcome aboard. Feel free to post IC

xD Should I have him waking up late or make up some other excuse as to why he's suddenly showing up?
Also some quick questions on the Digivice, I thought I read somewhere it's what their cellphone turned into, so if they had a phone in their hand, would the device appear in the hand, or always in the pocket? If they weren't holding a phone at all, would the device still appear?

Heyo! For those not in Dischord, I'm Pretz, as of today a new member of this RP! :bishiesparklesl:
Speaking of which I finally posted my character KageYuuki KageYuuki , sorry he's such an odd child just let me know if there's anything I need to adjust, fix, change, ect. :3

Other than that I've familiarized myself with everyone's characters and I'm looking forward to getting to it. B)
Oh, on a related note, because of site update Hell it would be so swagtastic if peeps could update the images in their profiles. I know we have the written descriptions, but if there's an image I'd love to have a chance to see it.

Thanks n Peace.
:ghostxx:

Wot's this then, eh? Fresh meat?
Lovely. Been awhile since the last guy expired. =)

Users who are viewing this thread