Out of Character Chat

Im pretty busy today but I promise I will get my character sheets done and my first posts up tomorrow! I'm really excited for this!

@RacingBloodWolf so I saw on the schedule that the different races will have their own class stuff, but what about the hybrid characters? Do they just attend one or the other or something?

That would be a little bit different I'd say they would be in the gym type building for theirs and they could choose to go to a section they want to work on either part of what they are. 

So for the office Rowan is going to can I make up what's there? Or does someone else want to do the person in charge?

Like a headmaster?? Don't worry I'll be the headmaster let me make him real quick once I take a shower

Well I guess that would be two head masters haha one for each school sooo who wants to plot with me and make a female headmaster??

I'm up for plotting but I'm a bit worried how well I would be able to handle another character once my classes get going.

Well the headmasters wouldn't really play much just make announcements here and there and also battle along side their students.

My three royals are in class, they're just not talking to anyone. Madeline is sitting in a desk off to the far side of the classroom, London is sitting in the windowsill, and Ford is slumped in a desk in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread