Out of Character Chat

Well it wouldn't be a school but why kind of magic would a vampire have?? Unless they used blood magic?

Well it wouldn't be a school but why kind of magic would a vampire have?? Unless they used blood magic?

Ah! By school I meant type. Like blood magic would be a school of magic. I was thinking blood magic, or necromancy or something. Or they could have something like hypnotism perhaps? 

That could work...

And this is what happens when I male a roleplay hopped up on Hydrocodone...haha really need to make sure I get all details first.  :LennySlash: :LennyDisinterested:

Oh just so you all know I'm going in for surgery tomorrow so I probably will not be active 

That could work...

And this is what happens when I male a roleplay hopped up on Hydrocodone...haha really need to make sure I get all details first.  :LennySlash: :LennyDisinterested:

Oh just so you all know I'm going in for surgery tomorrow so I probably will not be active 

I hope it all goes well for you!

So I'd say we can start whenever, I may be a bit out of it but I just had two back to back surgeries so please bare with on my replies if they are slow.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing we need are some more rebels we have all the Royals filled and i figured once we got started and such more people would come and possibly fill up the rest of the spots as for now there is a cap on how many characters we have in the rp but once we get farther along it'll be free game on how many Royals and Rebels there are.

Yeah, I ended up noticing that. It's no big deal if the spot got taken before I got it. Got a little busy trying to prepare to go back to my university but I'll try to get a sheet up soon.

Ha, I don't doubt that in the slightest. What races are available for rebels to play as, anyway?

Any type of hybrid as long as it has either vampire, werewolf, werecat, fairy, witch/wizard as a half other than that could make him a zombie /werewolf. Or someone made a witch/succubus. 

Just to let you know, now and again I'll be adding in interactions between my character Beau and his older, more loved, more cared about and more attractive brother Zachariah. He's already graduated the Academy but will be seeing his brother a lot due to him caring about him so much. Lately Beau has been jealous of his brother due to their Father preferring his biological son over his adopted one.

Any type of hybrid as long as it has either vampire, werewolf, werecat, fairy, witch/wizard as a half other than that could make him a zombie /werewolf. Or someone made a witch/succubus. 

Okay, sounds good to me. Just got to figure out what to do then lol.

Celeste lives at home, Arielle lives in the dorm but has her own personal servant there with her. Jerall is a rebel so he lives in a different place.

Users who are viewing this thread