Out of Character Chat

Afraid I'm a little too tired to write out a good character sheet, but I'm thinking I'll make some sort of Communist revolutionary seeking to tear down the oppressive royal establishment, to burn it with a molotov of social change. I'll get something significant up tomorrow.

Afraid I'm a little too tired to write out a good character sheet, but I'm thinking I'll make some sort of Communist revolutionary seeking to tear down the oppressive royal establishment, to burn it with a molotov of social change. I'll get something significant up tomorrow.

Haha okay real quick can you tell me what character spots you'd like for me to reverse for you so they don't get taken 

Oh okay well makes things simple there a lot of those to fill

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got all three of my characters up and fully edited and done if you guy want to check them out!!! 

If anyone knows anyone who may be interested in joining this rp please invite them so we can get started!!!!

Well I was hoping to at least get all the Royal places filled unless you guys think if we start more people will come

Sowy i wont be on so much! busy busy busy! i will at least get a WIP up today! sorry for the delay!

So we're free to start, for now the Royals will just be heading to the academy. Oh crap I didn't even think of the classes how shall we do this...would just go through Normal classes or would there be special ones...

So we're free to start, for now the Royals will just be heading to the academy. Oh crap I didn't even think of the classes how shall we do this...would just go through Normal classes or would there be special ones...

I'm thinking a combination of the two

I was thinking the same thing. I just wasn't sure what the vampires special class would be. Werewolves and werecats could perfect partial, witches, wizards and fairies work on magic and spells.

Users who are viewing this thread