Out Of Character Chat

Yeah but it is all very quiet... This show was amazing and I really wanna rp it. Well all I can do is bide my time.

Yeah, I wanna RP it too, because I loved it. Wish we could find people to invite.

Good to know this isn't dead! I wanma do one based off either the one where the kid brings a gun to school or the courthouse one, I forget episode names

"Never Kissed A Girl" - Court House
Involves a Convict trying to right a wrong because he was screwed over by the Prosecutor

'Perfect Storm' - High School
A bullying victim steals his Father's Gun and carries out revenge attacks on his bullies.

Pick your poison

Let's go with never kissed a girl, any ideas to elaborate on the plot for this?
The heinous crime that the victim allegedly committed. Why the Prosecutor did what he did. Which member of team ends up in the courthouse and why. Those are the three elements that we should start at. Sadly, no I don't got anything to start on.

The crime could be arson, like a police car was lit ablaze for instance. The porsecutor framed the person because of a personal vendetta and Ashley can go in because she doesn't have a gun.

The crime could be arson, like a police car was lit ablaze for instance. The porsecutor framed the person because of a personal vendetta and Ashley can go in because she doesn't have a gun.
Okay, that's a start. Perhaps its Ashley's Day Off. I remember in the episode that Ed was in the Courthouse because he was dealing with a Wrongful Death Lawsuit, so maybe Ashley could be there for a particular reason (though that is up to you).

Users who are viewing this thread