Out Of Character Chat

Not that this has anything to do with anything, but lately this idea's been bouncing around about my characters, speculating what would happen if their inner demons/dark sides manifested and threatened to kill their loved ones to ruin their lives (i.e. Sky's would threaten to murder Omar and Kenny's would threaten to murder Gareth). It seems like all of my charas would be able to kill these demons to save said loved ones except for Avie, because Avie. Apparently she wouldn't do it no matter how much she was beaten and tortured, which would in turn piss of Kenny and Cassy. However, once Avie's demon starts threatening, say, all of her friends (which would be a lot) including Alois and Galen, then SHE would get pissed off and suddenly turn badass, therefore killing the demon, only to fall to her knees crying because she feels bad.

*deep breath*

Alright, sorry about that. Just some random musings.

Bennett waves hello

???

He's being adorable. Pascal on the other hand is whipping his tail everywhere -.-

Toby grunted approvingly at that

And now Avie's grinning and twirling in the meadow Cassy showed her

DAMMIT CASSY
Bennett's my chill guy and rarely speaks sometimes. He probably talks a lot though when he's in the mood. Cause he was chattering away the other day. But I can't seem to remember what it was about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back