Out of Character Chat

BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji gogojojo331 gogojojo331 simj26 simj26

How are things going with you three? Two of you have submitted character apps that were accepted and one of you has a CS that has been labeled WIP for quite a while. Are the two that have been accepted still planning on joining in on the fun and is the one that’s WIP intending on completing their CS anytime soon? I’m just trying to keep up to date with people.

NUSKI NUSKI StarBurnBlazer StarBurnBlazer

You two can expect PMs in regards to your character submissions sometime soon. I”m going to try and get them done today, but if not today, then early this coming week for sure.

shadowdude505 shadowdude505

I decided it is too cold for watching softball today so I'm available now through the rest of the day. Just let me know when you're around.

I'm looking forward to it. The reminder of Cait's attire was written just for him XD (I'm still shipping Cait X Norman though)

Tristan appreciates it. He's no Sanji, but he does like women.

Of Course, the way I've written him, it's more than likely he's bisexual and unaware of it^^

AllHailDago AllHailDago
I want to see a jealous Norman. Really, really want to see a green-with-envy Norman. I will make it happen. Be prepared, Norman.

Tristan appreciates it. He's no Sanji, but he does like women.

Of Course, the way I've written him, it's more than likely he's bisexual and unaware of it^^

AllHailDago AllHailDago
I want to see a jealous Norman. Really, really want to see a green-with-envy Norman. I will make it happen. Be prepared, Norman.

An interesting proclamation. Depending on how you play this it can be simple or flat out impossible. I look forward to your attempts!

Hello. Please excuse the weirdness.

An interesting proclamation. Depending on how you play this it can be simple or flat out impossible. I look forward to your attempts!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread