Out of Character Chat

I'm going to do everything in my power to post for The Hallows tomorrow. Right now I'm completely exhausted and don't think I could type a single paragraph. Goodnight people!

I hath posted something!

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 I should be free to collab for Pyrrha and Darren on either Monday or Tuesday. I'm getting ready to go into a very busy weekend but after this weekend, we can try to set something up.

full

I kinda made a thing!! I'm not entirely sure what to call it... collage kinda works but collages usually have more stuff. Anywho... I thought I'd share!

It isn't/wasn't that I want a collage. I just was happy to have something - even if it's simple - that I made all by myself.

We do still need a banner, though, if that's something you'd be interested in making.
Sorry...I can try that. I'll need some time to make something good. You can PM me anything specific you want in it, and I'll make a few samples. Sorry to be a prick.

Sorry...I can try that. I'll need some time to make something good. You can PM me anything specific you want in it, and I'll make a few samples. Sorry to be a prick.
You're not a prick at all!!!!!!

I'm just exhausted and probably not using the right words.

Anyway, for the banner, I've essentially been trying to give people a lot of creative freedom. A few people have said they were going to try making one and then the conversation sort of died out. Obviously we don't want anything from canon on there except perhaps Gol D. Roger. I think it would be cool to try and include three Jolly Rogers to represent our three crews, but beyond a ribbon for the Red Ribbons, I'm not sure what the other two Jolly Rogers for our crews look like.

You're not a prick at all!!!!!!

I'm just exhausted and probably not using the right words.

Anyway, for the banner, I've essentially been trying to give people a lot of creative freedom. A few people have said they were going to try making one and then the conversation sort of died out. Obviously we don't want anything from canon on there except perhaps Gol D. Roger. I think it would be cool to try and include three Jolly Rogers to represent our three crews, but beyond a ribbon for the Red Ribbons, I'm not sure what the other two Jolly Rogers for our crews look like.
Alright. Well, when Dago and Peace are in a better IRL state, maybe they can give me some ideas as to what to make the Jolly Rogers for one of the designs. I have a few ideas in mind, but I won't be able to start for a week or two due to final projects and whatnot.

Alright. Well, when Dago and Peace are in a better IRL state, maybe they can give me some ideas as to what to make the Jolly Rogers for one of the designs. I have a few ideas in mind, but I won't be able to start for a week or two due to final projects and whatnot.

Take the regular skull, color one eye hole sky blue and the other dark green. Give it brown square rimmed glasses. Behind it is a lotus flower light blue in color. But it's broken up like shattered glass.

I think that should work if you're willing! :D

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 I should be free to collab for Pyrrha and Darren on either Monday or Tuesday. I'm getting ready to go into a very busy weekend but after this weekend, we can try to set something up.
Works for me.

EDIT:
Maybe we should do a Cletus and Aiada one too if you have additional time those days. I have a loud noise plan and it might be easier to collab it.

Last edited:
Works for me.

EDIT:
Maybe we should do a Cletus and Aiada one too if you have additional time those days. I have a loud noise plan and it might be easier to collab it.

Personally, I want to see the flashbang. Cletus had been holding onto that thing for quite a while.

Works for me.

EDIT:
That might be possible. I want to focus on Pyrrha and Darren first though and give Quirk and Celtic chances to reply first if that is alright with you.

Also, note to everyone, my internet presence will likely be nonexistent until Monday now. Work and clinical decided I do not need a weekend.

The mystery surrounding the Gods just keeps getting thicker and thicker.

Arlen will just toss in more swordfighting . Maybe I'll start naming moves. One piece style and all that.

That moment when you reread your CS and realize you've been leaving out any description of several physical and personality based aspects.

Clinical got cancelled today so I have one day actually free this weekend!! Yay!!!

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 are you free to collab tonight? I am available anytime after 4pm CST. I am going to be watching a softball game before that.

Users who are viewing this thread