Out of Character Chat

Perhaps it was because I was watching the anime that it felt longer than it should've. Roughly 25 mins an episode. Not an entirely bad experience though.
Wait... So you mean like the length of each episode of the series is too much? Or the content to spread throughout each episode of the arc was too much?

Wait... So you mean like the length of each episode of the series is too much? Or the content to spread throughout each episode of the arc was too much?

I meant it took too long to get to the final battle. None of the fights particularly stood out to me...yet there was one or two episodes for every, single one of them in the survival game <.<

That's describes the anime as a whole cx

I'm beginning to realize this.

I am alive and breathing!!!

I just... working two twelve hour days in a row... it... uhm... kinda killed my energy.

I have the day off tomorrow. I have to clean. I have to study for an exam. And I'm hoping to squeeze a post in there somewhere.

I am alive and breathing!!!

I just... working two twelve hour days in a row... it... uhm... kinda killed my energy.

I have the day off tomorrow. I have to clean. I have to study for an exam. And I'm hoping to squeeze a post in there somewhere.

It's in moments like these that we realize we are alive u_u

Best of luck Athena. Work hard. But not too hard.

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh shall we start a pirate pad back and forth for Jasper v Hollis? (I know it should be happended earlier, I'm sorry)

All Shattercrest folks, does a simple redirect to the beach to check out all the civilian screams of zombie then put big plan in motion seem okay? My mind is so hard to get together lately (Persona 5 maaaaaaybe isn't helping)

Thanks to Guardians of the Galaxy, I'm beginning to be introduced to more older music. I was already into some songs from the 80s, but thanks to the GOTG Awesome Mixes I've been tempted to consider some classic songs as character themes. Here's a song featured on the 2nd Awesome Mix volume that I think fits Cletus (his more action side or maybe during his younger years as he's becoming more cynical.) I'd also like to think that Cletus listens to this style of music.

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh Azure Sky Azure Sky @Silver Lightning Blade shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Stormborn Targaryen Stormborn Targaryen CelticHero37 CelticHero37 QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Felix Felix Exanis Exanis Refaulted Refaulted Phantophobition Phantophobition Mitchs98 Mitchs98 P Peaceswore AllHailDago AllHailDago

Tagging everyone. I have a few updates.

First of all, apologies for the rp’s sudden slowness. I just started a new job last week and balancing school and work and rping is not easy. I’m still working on figuring things out. Peaceswore’s had some sudden very difficult life things come up so she’s been busy and she has no idea when or if that will be resolving soon. And Dago just told me this morning that he is in the hospital.

GM life has not been going well.

This rp is still very much alive and we’re not going to let it die. We’re working on figuring things out and getting our lives in order so that we can continue the story we have going here.

I will try to keep everyone updated as much as I can.

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh Azure Sky Azure Sky @Silver Lightning Blade shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Stormborn Targaryen Stormborn Targaryen CelticHero37 CelticHero37 QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Felix Felix Exanis Exanis Refaulted Refaulted Phantophobition Phantophobition Mitchs98 Mitchs98 P Peaceswore AllHailDago AllHailDago

First of all, apologies for the rp’s sudden slowness. I just started a new job last week and balancing school and work and rping is not easy. I’m still working on figuring things out. Peaceswore’s had some sudden very difficult life things come up so she’s been busy and she has no idea when or if that will be resolving soon. And Dago just told me this morning that he is in the hospital.

This rp is still very much alive and we’re not going to let it die. We’re working on figuring things out and getting our lives in order so that we can continue the story we have going here.

If you need any help, just call out to us. That's what we're here for. Good luck with everything you are going through!

I hope everything gets better for you guys! P Peaceswore AllHailDago AllHailDago

Best of luck and please, ensure your lives are all figured out before doing anything else.

We are more than willing to wait.

*Peeks in to wave to people*

Hi guys! I figured trying to bring some life back to the OOC wouldn't be a bad idea while we're kind of in a holding pattern. What's everyone been up to lately?

THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GET SHIT DONE!!! SOMEONE HAND ME A FACKING THINKING CAP I WANT TO POST ON THIS GOD DAMNED AMAZING SIGHT BEFORE I PASS OUT FROM LACK OF SLEEP! AND BEFORE MY SUGAR RUSH PASSES!!!!!!!!

Hows everyone going~ Good good? Good job on the new job...I said job twice in that sentence. My sentences need to be more colorful! Damn it me! I'm okay! Either way hope its a good job and not a hair pulling kind of job...unless you are a hairdresser then that would make sense.

DAGO IS THE HOSPITAL!? ;-; I don't know why but get better mate T-T

THIS RP BETTER NOT DIE! I have decided to marry far too many characters that are in here.......I mean whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sora: Sleep

Nopes! Imma post now! AND I SWEAR IF THIS SITE DELETS MY THIRD ATTEMPT AT A POST EVERYONE WILL BE HEARING ME RAGE UNLESS YOU BO *Sora places a hand over my mouth*

Sora: She hasn't slept in about 23 hours, ignore her.

*intense muffling of resistance* YOU CAN NEVER SILENCE THE TRUTH!!!

Sora: ..................

Sora: ..............

Imma go post now

Sora: Do that then bed.

Kay~

Sorry guys had to get my weirdness out there, I have been cooped up and stressed for far too long u-u

Users who are viewing this thread