Out of Character Chat

So then, Jasper's trying to stop them from getting to town...?

My vote should count for all of them :P

:angrypuff::angrypuff::angrypuff:

Yes. He is.

If I counted the single votes, Felixs vote of "Yes. Kill him, I'll them all. Kill my characters, make me cry bitter tears while I curse your name from the rooftops!" Would probably be my fave to go with c:

It's late but I'm still gonna make posts for my characters! Thankfully this Samurai Jack soundtrack (which is a very nice remix of Enrico Moriconne's Ecstasy of Gold) can keep me awake just fine :3

Also, I said I was going to post for Shannon, but I mean, fucking hell, I specifically got up really bloody early to try to do something with Cygnus, but no? No? Whatever.

I will be attempting to post today/tomorrow for Zoomaina, got a huge pile of homework to do before then.... And I totally won't be distracted with Mass Effect Andromeda or anything...

Best of luck to you. I'm still not sure what to do with Tristan yet...since he'll pretty much just be wandering the jungle with Seth over his shoulders.

Best of luck to you. I'm still not sure what to do with Tristan yet...since he'll pretty much just be wandering the jungle with Seth over his shoulders.
Have him happen upon the group u-u Markus can take care of Seth and interaction can happen there. Or he can end up going to the orphanage as its some ways from the village at the edge of the woods. Can meet mitch there and several NPCs ^~^

Have him happen upon the group u-u Markus can take care of Seth and interaction can happen there. Or he can end up going to the orphanage as its some ways from the village at the edge of the woods. Can meet mitch there and several NPCs ^~^

=). I'm lazy...so I though I'd let you happen into him. Though I guess I should just write :P

I already chose jungle. If I was going to have him flirt with Rosa, I would've started him in town...or straight at the orphanage^^

=). I'm lazy...so I though I'd let you happen into him. Though I guess I should just write :P

I already chose jungle. If I was going to have him flirt with Rosa, I would've started him in town...or straight at the orphanage^^
Okays~ I'm just thinking of how things would go since quite the crowd is gather outside of the forest soon. Currently its only Markus, Norman and Sora, but in my next post Albi, Cait, Xiao and Elijah will join that group ^^

I had to force myself to WIP my character due to the fact that I got tired from typing out a full bio, and the fact when I try to go back and fill up the extra stuff the words will end up replacing itself whenever I try to type.

I had to force myself to WIP my character due to the fact that I got tired from typing out a full bio, and the fact when I try to go back and fill up the extra stuff the words will end up replacing itself whenever I try to type.
The douche Lancer! <3

Let us know when ya done and we'll review it

Users who are viewing this thread