Out of Character Chat (OOC)

Nowadays it's the WWE Championship and the Universal Championship.

I remember all the way back when there was still a WCW.

B BlueClover Malikai Malikai Lady Midnight Lady Midnight DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you all I'm actually honored you guys are still around given my own absence due to my studies. I apologise, I really do. That said, clearly this rp isn't defined by myself and the others who initially created because... heck, you've kept it alive when I couldn't. For that I'm grateful.

Rest assured Autumn McJavabean Autumn McJavabean has something planned for you all soon enough. I would also like to announce this time next month I'll be finished with studying so I shall be back! I too have had enough time to make my own plans and drafts (which I have not done since the end of Jikoku from the android chapter). And I promise, when I'm back - and hopefully, you beautiful people are still here - I'll hit the ground running. In fact, I might even write you guys a preview of what I have in mind if anyone is interested...?

Stay beautiful everyone!

B BlueClover Malikai Malikai Lady Midnight Lady Midnight DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you all I'm actually honored you guys are still around given my own absence due to my studies. I apologise, I really do. That said, clearly this rp isn't defined by myself and the others who initially created because... heck, you've kept it alive when I couldn't. For that I'm grateful.

Rest assured Autumn McJavabean Autumn McJavabean has something planned for you all soon enough. I would also like to announce this time next month I'll be finished with studying so I shall be back! I too have had enough time to make my own plans and drafts (which I have not done since the end of Jikoku from the android chapter). And I promise, when I'm back - and hopefully, you beautiful people are still here - I'll hit the ground running. In fact, I might even write you guys a preview of what I have in mind if anyone is interested...?

Stay beautiful everyone!

Ugh... what a show off.
coollogo_com-9787104.png

*Throws chair* Oh my look at that chair that just appeared out of thin air. Be a shame if someone hit another individual with said chair but who would do such a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back