Out of Character and Questions

@Pat @AxelWelrod

Could you gentlemen please go ahead with your little meeting so the boss plot can move forward? 

@Birdsie 

Haven't heard anything from you or the Confederacy. Status report? 

@KAmber

Also haven't heard anything from the Allomancians. I have someone eager to join and those of you who are inactive may have your nations on the chopping block. 

ok cant figure whats going on tho

I will be happy to fill you in. 

A week ago, in Terran time, a Kefalonian outpost was attacked by drones of a completely foreign (not of this galaxy) design. A day ago, a forward operations station in the Hermes Corporation's territory picked up a Jupiter-sized object with faint luminosity consistent 38th artificial lighting and a cluster of smaller objects moving towards the center of the Galaxy. 

That's where we're at so far. 

Also, @ArisenMoon status report! I really like your faction so I don't want you to bail on us. 

Probably do that tommorw after I get some sleep.

I'll ask one thing. Can I give them psionc powers and if so, how powerfull/weak must they be? (I have no wish to godmode.)

The Kefalonians have psionics, although I haven't described them yet. Yes, it is allowed. As long as there aren't too many of them and their abilities are within reason. 

Hey guys! I'll be joining you with my underwater octopus civ. I'm wondering how I'll communicate with other species though...

btw, The Pherons will mess you up even more so than the kregs. mainly because of the fact that the Pheron heavy cruisers use NFC's or Nuclear Fusion Cannons designed to melt the enemy ships shields and armor.

In other words...

...Your credit cards won't save you now!!!

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
btw, The Pherons will mess you up even more so than the kregs. mainly because of the fact that the Pheron heavy cruisers use NFC's or Nuclear Fusion Cannons designed to melt the enemy ships shields and armor.

In other words...

...Your credit cards won't save you now!!!

LOL

Oh yeah? We use weapons that will break down your molecular structure, biiiiitch!

Also, @Pat, can you give me an ETA on your Reply, or if you're currently doing something and thus unable to do so?

Users who are viewing this thread